Wesley Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
I'm sure we're waiting till the last minute again, we like to be centre of attention. Look out for people in Sneijder masks appearing at various windows around old trafford.

Actually, if I worked there that would be some seriously funny shit. Randomly placed Sneijder cutouts at windows. Sky News outside going mental and David Gill and Fergie watching the TV pissing themselves. :lol:

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
SSN have completely dropped it. Not even an apology, or a clarification - atleast if they admit they got it wrong people it would stop a whole lot of messing.

Crustanoid

Do any Caftards look remotely like Sneijder? I reckon a Dom Joly style prank at OT might be in order

Sw33t

Manchester United have entered into the last day of the transfer window relatively quietly, but it could be the calm before the storm, with the club’s only known target Wesley Sneijder admitting that a deal can be done in eight hours if need be.

"At this point I don't think I will move. But, on the other hand, my move to Real Madrid was solved within eight hours. Things can move fast," Sneijder said yesterday, giving fans hope that a deal could still be on the cards for the Inter Milan playmaker.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/manchester-united-transfer-latest
It's off? Sounds pretty shit

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Maybe Sky offered us some incentive to wait til today to push the deal through. Otherwise, today shouldn't be very exciting. ;)

BELIEVE!

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
:wenger: 99% of what I post in the Transfer Forum is a joke. I don't really care one way or the other on this transfer. Just looking for some excitement.
however if we dont sign him instead of excitement you could find a load of muppet excrement

Hal9000

13:16 We have an actual sighting of Sneijder... in Holland! Dutch water polo champion Robin van Galen has justtweeted that he is in the same gym as the Inter midfielder. The actions of a man undergoing a medical in Manchester? Thought not.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
holland is on the way to manchester from italy...

...ITS ON!!!....

Member 39557

13:16 We have an actual sighting of Sneijder... in Holland! Dutch water polo champion Robin van Galen has justtweeted that he is in the same gym as the Inter midfielder. The actions of a man undergoing a medical in Manchester? Thought not.
No, He's clearly conducting a medical in that gym in Holland. ;)

Cheltenham Red

Never argue with an idiot,they will bring you down
So any sighting that doesn't point to his transfer to us is to be believed but the opposite is to be called as bullsit :rolleyes:

It's on

Status
Not open for further replies.