Wesley Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelvin

8 more hours before we can kiss goodbye to any hopes of sneijder coming.

Ferguson

8 more hours before we can kiss goodbye to any hopes of sneijder coming.
Much as I'd have loved for Sneijder to come to United, it'll be a relief when the issue is buried, so we can just get behind the likes of Anderson and Cleverley and enjoy the season ahead.

ukbob

Caf's Coolest Rag n Bone man
13:16 We have an actual sighting of Sneijder... in Holland! Dutch water polo champion Robin van Galen has justtweeted that he is in the same gym as the Inter midfielder. The actions of a man undergoing a medical in Manchester? Thought not.
I have a friend who goes to the same gym....it's bullshit, he ain't nowhere there

Kelvin

The wife of Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder has delivered a cryptic tweet - fueling talk of a move to Manchester United today.

With both Sneijder, himself, and United coach Rene Meulensteen both suggesting a deal could still happen today, model Yolanthe hinted at something happening last night.

Yolanthe gushed: "I follow my husband wherever he goes.. love him till death! Have a great evening you all!"

Sky Sports News continues to suggest 'something big' will happen for United fans today.

pauldyson1uk

might has well add to the muppetry , from the Sky site

Shaun Clarkson (Manchester United) says...
My dad works at Manchester Airport and has just texted me saying Sneijder got off a 349 flight with David Gill waiting for him. Even reported on the MUFC website.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad

My dad works at Manchester Airport and has just texted me saying Sneijder got off a 349 flight with David Gill waiting for him. Even reported on the MUFC website.
:lol::lol:

Raulduke

My dad works at Manchester Airport and has just texted me saying Sneijder got off a 349th flight with David Gill waiting for him. Even reported on the MUFC website.
;)

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Isn't that just a mash up of the previous joke that he had been spotted 349 times this summer at Manchester Airport?

Sounds like Chinese whispers to me...:rolleyes:

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
So, I left work at 12.25pm but only just got in not long ago.........have I missed anything? Has he signed yet? ;)
no, sky are milking the shit out of nothing, had a look on google and there have been bogus reports of him being spotted in manchester airport, interestingly there has been 349 sightings of him in manchester airport this summer. thats a lot of travelling

Raulduke

nickcoppack
Sky Sports News: "We have no news on Sneijder... but we desperately want this to happen."

....and Jesus wept :rolleyes:

gaz1185

no, sky are milking the shit out of nothing, had a look on google and there have been bogus reports of him being spotted in manchester airport, interestingly there has been 349 sightings of him in manchester airport this summer. thats a lot of travelling
For him it's not, he just really likes shopping at Morrisons.

Cina

1535: DONE DEAL Not a domestic transfer, but interesting nonetheless given the clubs linked with him of late (*cough* Tottenham) - Uruguay striker Diego Forlan has joined Inter Milan from Atletico Madrid.
Good move for him

Status
Not open for further replies.