West Bromwich Albion vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Hear that from Owen? Said Rafael always suffered from cramp and seemed to get it most games, if not certainly after the games. Been trying to fix it for a while apparently.
Maybe he needs to join Giggsy at the Yoga?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Smalling out to right back!

3-3 if we're lucky.

JP77

We have been much better since Van Persie left.
Exactly how I feel. It might just be a coincidence and down to West Brom getting more tired and having to open up because they're behind, but everything's just clicked so much better since Welbeck replaced him, so much more fluid. I'd honestly consider playing this exact attack we have on right now in the next few because it looks bloody quality.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
On a serious note, few people have predicted that.
What??

I've been ranting this for ages!

"Let Rooney and RVP compete for the striker position, and let Mata/Kagawa/Januzaj/Nani/Welbeck compete for the 3 spots behind them".

"Oh but Rooney and RVP can't be dropped, bleh"

Idiots

Gannicus

After Liverpool it's safe to say the remainder of our league matches will be dead rubbers.

I hope Moyes uses the opportunities to push Roo up and play Mata in a central position.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Do you remember the time when many believed that frosties was man united and england future no 1? Lol

Revan

Assumptionman
I have a theory. When SAF watches the game we lose, when Woody watches the game we win.

Sack Fergie, promote Woody?

Drifter

American
Great solid win ,must not get carried away though it was WBA ,dippers around the corner.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
Good performance 7/10. Was good to see some link up play in there especially for the second and third goal's.

mancan92

Good performance. Two very good goals. Van Persie should have been sent off would have changed everything.

But Liverpool next which is going to be very big. If we lose that we are back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.