Tue, 10 May 2016 @ 8:30pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Revan

Assumptionman
    Don't misunderstand me, that post was less a defence of Rooney and more my annoyance how some players escape criticism. I'm pretty much done with Rooney at United but he's not the worst offender out there today. Rooney simply doesn't have the ability anymore, but the likes of Herrera lack the attitude. Don't know what's worse to be honest.
    Herrera is playing shit, but Rooney is harmful considering that he's destroying most of our actions by doing a bad impersonation of Steve Me at his worst.

Rajeev

Spineless Team. So Shameful. What have we come down to?
    Mata is so soft and scared of getting tackled he should be nowhere near the team.
    Blind has been pathetic and out of position.

thepolice123

Horrible first half. We got absolutely outran and outfought. We got bossed in midfield by Mark fecking Noble.

RikRuud

If we had someone like Matic he's be smashing the s**t out of them. What do we have? A Schneiderlin who watches on and does nothing.

Boycott

Valencia's done decent work down the right. Probably the only positive.

roykeane19

I think we lost this, This team can barely score 1 goal from a set piece, how are they going to get 2, when they cant create shit from open play. Man seriously feck LVG that ugly cnut, he destroyed this teams creativity and style completely

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
    Absolute garbage.

You have the pre match nonsense for one thing, then you have Dean.

Then you have the fact we've got a lineup out that'd be more in keeping with some kind of no above head height or physical contact game, rather than the tough Premier league.

How have we ended up with only one player in the team who can compete in the air?

How can we play with so little pace.

Sickening, if he gets us out of this one he's a bloody magician.

justboy68

Pathetic players (bar a couple) led by a buffoon of a manager. That's pretty much the head and tail of it. Sick of the lot of them bar the youngsters and De Gea.

Red Stone

We're wank. We don't deserve the Champions League, so this result isn't particularly devastating.

Hopefully just two more games of that clown managing our team and seeing the likes of Fellaini, Rooney and Rojo in our starting lineup ever again.

3KDré

Get Lingard on for Rooney, put Mata in the middle. Get BoJack for the useless Argentinian.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
    Every time we think we've seen our worst game of the season, they prove us wrong. Total shite. not one redeeming factor. not one

Trizy

The worst part about this fecking shit match was the fact we had hope of qualifying for the CL by winning it. How the mighty have fallen.

hobbers

So sick of the two passengers on the right flank. Valencia is the strongest and fastest on the pitch but refuses to bring the ball forward, Mata tries to overplay everything only to get run off the ball before he even has time to blink.

You'd think they'd at least have enough intelligence to see that the old out ball to Valencia trick, circa 2011, achieves nothing when all he does is pass it back to Mata.

Herrera and Schneiderlin may as well stay in West Ham's half the entire match because they're doing absolutely feck all off the ball.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
    Lads, be honest with yourselves. Do you really think Woodie would have sacked LvG with top4 and a FA cup?

Woodward seems to me like a guy who is looking for excuses to keep LvG in his job. Top4 and the FA cup would have given him just that. I know it isn't a popular opinion, but honestly what is the point of the CL if we have LvG as our manager? We would be lucky to get out of the group stages, and we all know what happens if LvG finishes his contract - Ryan Giggs succeeds him.

Knowing us though we will probably keep LvG in a job even if missing out on top4 and loosing the FA cup.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
    Staff
    Not surprising that Dean hadn't called that - he was acting "tough" today

West Ham are so motivated it's unbelievable. They ran us to the ground

Rooney was okeish with couple of nice passes but he needs to drive the team forward as the captain and the most senior player

RORY65

I said it earlier, apart from about 6 or 7 I wouldn't be unhappy to see anyone from this squad gone. They go out of their way every week to be boring, they don't even seem to enjoy playing football. That was a shameful first half for a team that supposedly has something to play for, even if by some miracle we do come back it won't justify the shite that we've just served up for 45 minutes.

Adebesi

It doesn't matter how much you tell yourself all day before a game that we'll be a bag of shit. It doesn't matter how much you work to manage your expectations. When you actually watch it, the frustration is almost unbearable.

The Hungry Surgeon

Very frustrating first half, lucky to only be 1 goal down.

I fully expect them to come out all guns blazing at the start of the second half too. Huge ask for us now.

Herrera has been our worst player out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Anthony Martial image Anthony Martial 94% of 647 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

4.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 442 ratings.

Score Predictions