Television Westworld | SPOILERS

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Poor Dolores, she'll just keep recreating the same shit over and over again. In any version of Westworld chaos always wins, as it takes just one person to rebel. This is why William is always top player and wolf among sheep, no matter how sophisticated the programming is.

She's basically Ford now. The same guy she rebelled against, same strong conviction she's doing the right thing.

Yawn.

)_(

Some people suggested that they edited the final episode because they don't know if there'll be a final one because of the bad ratings this season. Would be a shame if they can't finish their story, I actually enjoyed this season. I get that they want to have an "ending" just in case but if they did edit it so that it could stand alone as a final that would be a shame and could've possibly weakened it.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Some people suggested that they edited the final episode because they don't know if there'll be a final one because of the bad ratings this season. Would be a shame if they can't finish their story, I actually enjoyed this season. I get that they want to have an "ending" just in case but if they did edit it so that it could stand alone as a final that would be a shame and could've possibly weakened it.
If that's the ending I kinda like it. Everything and everyone stuck in a loop... perhaps this time Stubbs won't get killed violently, but still can die violently if unpredictablity breaks in.

Sooner than later Nolan will start working on Fallout series, but Lisa Joy could be still on board for one more Westworld ride.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I was actually really shocked to see how low the ratings are for this season in the US. 300k, down from 1.5 million in the first season.
I think a lot of that is due to changes in live/same day viewership for all shows, due to streaming platforms being a lot more popular now.

For example this website says Westworld averaged 300k. But it also says Euphoria averaged 340k. According to HBO, Euphoria is a huge hit on streaming / HBO max and the real audience is closer to 6 million.

I'm sure Westworld has lost a lot of viewers but it's not that terrible.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I think a lot of that is due to changes in live/same day viewership for all shows, due to streaming platforms being a lot more popular now.

For example this website says Westworld averaged 300k. But it also says Euphoria averaged 340k. According to HBO, Euphoria is a huge hit on streaming / HBO max and the real audience is closer to 6 million.

I'm sure Westworld has lost a lot of viewers but it's not that terrible.
You're probably right. The Reddit page seems to be really active as well which was what surprised me first.

AaronRedDevil

Really? I think it has got worse every season. I'll probably watch season 5 if it happen but with the expectation that it might be so.shit I won't get through it.
Yeah you're not wrong there. But This season has been pretty solid. Brought back what made it good in the first place.

Last edited:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Was waiting to see season 4 myself but wont bother now.

Season 3 was alright. Kind of just coming up with crazy stuff and storylines for the good of it.

The first two seasons were brilliant though.

Robertd0803

Season 3 was alright. Kind of just coming up with crazy stuff and storylines for the good of it.

You should watch season 4 anyway. Without spoiling it its impossible to say why but Its pretty good.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Worst of it is that I'm fairly sure they'd already announced that the 5th season would be the last.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

It's worth watching. It's a better season than 3 and it ends almost as if the writers knew it might possibly be cancelled, if that makes sense.