WEuros 2022 | England v Germany - it c*me h*me

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Well deserved win. Fought damn hard for it. Get the feck in.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
unlucky Spain but well played the lioness really showed a lot of determination to get that win.

fully enjoyed that again.

Lyricist

Congrats England, great goal for that 2-1. Spain played their hearts out though, you have to say. But England were too good at denying goal scoring opportunities in the end.

RedDevilQuebecois

Well done, England. Russo and Greenwood deserve the shout to start the next match.

Sweden or Belgium will be next in the way.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Enjoyed that game. Huge step up in quality from the snippets of the group games I saw.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
That was a fun game to watch. Spain stepped it up for this one, and once again the subs for England turned it around.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Russo should be in the starting lineup next week. Greenwood was so good compared to Daly when she came on that it’s hard to argue she shouldn’t too
Yeah White and Daly should be replaced for the next game, though I’m willing to give Daly a bit more leeway. Sometimes a winger can get the better of you.

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
A tough defeat to swallow for Spain, they were clearly the better side and that equalizer shouldn't have stood IMO.

That been said, i don't see any other team in the competition that can beat England.

phelans shorts

Yeah White and Daly should be replaced for the next game, though I’m willing to give Daly a bit more leeway. Sometimes a winger can get the better of you.
Yeah that’s why I was a lot less heavy on Greenwood starting. I don’t think Daly has been poor before tonight but the difference was so stark that I couldn’t argue with making the change.

White has been a shadow of her former self all tournament, Russo is so far clear of her right now but she could definitely use her experience to do some damage against tired legs.

A tough defeat to swallow for Spain, they were clearly the better side and that equalizer shouldn't have stood IMO.

That been said, i don't see any other team in the competition that can beat England.
There was nothing wrong with the goal, and England should have had a penalty before that even.

Don’t get me wrong, for 80 minutes Spain were the better side, but that’s football

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

Meh that was hardly a foul in the buildup & if every contact is a foul then England should have had a penalty

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
There was nothing wrong with the goal, and England should have had a penalty before that even.

Don’t get me wrong, for 80 minutes Spain were the better side, but that’s football

Meh that was hardly a foul in the buildup & if every contact is a foul then England should have had a penalty
Russo clearly stopped her from jumping IMO

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Spain were much better in the first half, but not after that IMO. I felt like England wrestled control of the match and put a lot of pressure on leading up to the equaliser. It was not a foul by Russo, fairly clearly. And after that goal, England always looked the more likely winners. For all Spain's attractive approach play I didn't see lots of chances. The closest they came apart from the goal was an attempted cross.

phelans shorts

Spain were much better in the first half, but not after that IMO. I felt like England wrestled control of the match and put a lot of pressure on leading up to the equaliser. It was not a foul by Russo, fairly clearly. And after that goal, England always looked the more likely winners. For all Spain's attractive approach play I didn't see lots of chances. The closest they came apart from the goal was an attempted cross.
That substitute came close a couple of times in extra time, god knows why she wasn’t in the side anyway she looked unbelievable in that short spell.