g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

WEuros 2022 | England v Germany - it c*me h*me

MUW4Eva

Sweden will need to up their game if they want to stop England.

A-man

Total attempts
Sweden 34
Belgium 3
feels like a fair result.

MUW4Eva

Total attempts
Sweden 34
Belgium 3
feels like a fair result.
To be fair the attempts from Sweden were mostly naff ones, apart from the wonderful close range save, Sweden didn't really test the Belgium goalkeeper all that much.

Paul_Scholes18

Interesting game tomorrow/today. You think both teams scoring is a good bet?

Both teams have scored and conceded in all games so far. Although in playoff there is less goals normally.

I guess high chance both teams missing the superstar.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
France XI: Peyraud-Magnin, Perisset, Mbock, Renard, Karchaoui, Toletti, Bilbault, Geyoro, Diani, Malard, Cascarino.
V
Netherlands XI: Van Domselaar, Wilms, Van der Gragt, Janssen, Casparij, Spitse, Van de Donk, Groenen, Beerensteyn, Pelova, Miedema.

Both teams have lost important forwards due to injury - Lieke Martens for the Netherlands and Marie-Antoinette Katoto missing for France.

Netherlands do have Miedema back after COVID though.

We need an rvn

What’s with fara Williams and her outfits these euro’s? Midriff showing at the start, now wearing a bright orange suit to clash with that of the dutch presenter Anouk - can understand anouk wearing it as she’s Dutch and supporting Holland but of all days for fara to wear this is just odd

Lightbringer

Netherlands were outplayed by Sweden to a large margin, so I dont expect them to do much against France, hopefully they can keep the game exciting til the end!

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Still goalless but not obvious how. France have been on the attack more or less the whole game. Some really risky (but lucky so far!) defending by the Netherlands and they look clueless when it comes to keeping possession. Really odd to see.

Nick7

How have France not scored?? Netherlands again look really awful. They’ve been clueless all tournament.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The difference in quality is huge. Small miracle we're still level. As poor as Martens was, Pelova is way worse.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm starting to think we might win this. No idea how we're still level.
To be honest it's got all the makings of a smash and grab.

Van der gragt is like a brick wall. France will be getting frustrated soon.

Lightbringer

France running circles around the Netherlands, looks physically dominant in both strength and speed.

The Netherlands must be so so happy to have 0-0, just attack now Orange Army, 1 goal is all thats needed.

MUW4Eva

France look completely toothless without Kaktoo up top, they are a non starter to win the tournament, Germany if they face them, have a easy walk over.