WFA Cup Final 24 | United v Spurs | FA CUP WINNERS!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Ugh, those words make me sad.

I respect you more than you think Rood, having a beer in the pub we'd be on the same page about most things if not quite all. But we see what is happening right?
I don't take disagreements on here personally,
I'd happily have a beer! In fact I would with virtually any Caftard (even @moses as long as he's buying) as we are all United fans at the end of the day.

And yes I see exactly what is happening and if it was happening at any other club I'd be up in arms about an owner using a club for political gain but if it's good for United in the end then I'll accept it.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I'd happily have a beer! In fact I would with virtually any Caftard (even @moses as long as he's buying) as we are all United fans at the end of the day.

And yes I see exactly what is happening and if it was happening at any other club I'd be up in arms about an owner using a club for political gain but if it's good for United in the end then I'll accept it.
I'll buy! I'd love to buy Nomes a pint 'n all.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I'd also love you to buy me a pint!

That must have been before my daughter was born? She's a teenager now!
Sounds about right - time flies! Did you manage to get her to a match this season?

Women's game at Old Trafford this weekend is a good option if not

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Sounds about right - time flies! Did you manage to get her to a match this season?

Women's game at Old Trafford this weekend is a good option if not
We went to the Lens game pre-season, had a great day and she really loved it, was a strong line-up too so she got to see most of the big guns which was good, the away fans were great as well so she was buzzing off them too which was fun.

Sadly, I can't seem to get her excited about going to a women's game for some reason which is a shame as I've been getting more and more into it myself, suggested it a few time now, will probably just get tickets for one at some point and just tell her we're going, she'd have fun whatever and it may just spark something.

FlexoRodriguez

Aoife Mannion is on the Guardian Women's Weekly podcast this week having a chat about winning the FA cup. I'm still a newbie on the forum, so can't post a link yet!

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

One day at a Woman's game most likely. And I'd happily buy most of you long term cnuts on here a pint or three. We've been serving our time together, no matter the occasional tiffs :lol:

AmarilloMike

Do they sell beer at Leigh Sports Village?
You're better off at the Whistling Wren over the road before the game! Though with the number of midday kick offs we're subjected to, you have to be comfortable with morning drinking...

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Team of the season in the FA cup and a lot of names well known to United fans.

Garcia, Toone, Earps, Le Tissier, Turner from the Cup final team. Clinton for her work helping Spurs get there And a couple of our past players - Alex Greenwood at City and Martha Thomas at Spurs.

Demon Barber

Team of the season in the FA cup and a lot of names well known to United fans.

Garcia, Toone, Earps, Le Tissier, Turner from the Cup final team. Clinton for her work helping Spurs get there And a couple of our past players - Alex Greenwood at City and Martha Thomas at Spurs.

... and the competition's top scorer doesn't make the team! Williams scored a goal every 38 minutes.