What’s wrong with some of our fans?

keithsingleton

Liverpool fans clap on 7 mins out of respect for Ronaldo losing a child. What do some of our fans do? Shouting murders simply isn’t on. I know we are all going through arguably the worse spat of form in 30 years but I struggle to except we can stoop so low.
Fcuking low life scum is all I can say about some of our fans.
We have enough video evidence these days to catch most of the culprits and ban them for life.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Probably some random words written in a vain attempt to, you know.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
More like what's wrong with some people? Fans across the board have cnuts. Liverpool's too, despite their joining in the clapping.

AndySmith1990

Don't know. What's wrong with people in general? There's plenty of scum bags in the world, it's not a United/football fan issue.

hobbers

Liverpool and the media somehow manage to make Ronaldo's tragedy all about Liverpool as expected.

Red_toad

Liverpool fans clap on 7 mins out of respect for Ronaldo losing a child. What do some of our fans do? Shouting murders simply isn’t on. I know we are all going through arguably the worse spat of form in 30 years but I struggle to except we can stoop so low.
Fcuking low life scum is all I can say about some of our fans.
We have enough video evidence these days to catch most of the culprits and ban them for life.
Anyone willing to share what started that United chant? I'd wager it wasn't the Liverpool fans joining in with the clapping.

BlueHaze

Anyone willing to share what started that United chant? I'd wager it wasn't the Liverpool fans joining in with the clapping.
Was the popular scouse chant "fergie's right ye fans are shite" Still wrong though, I despise all fans from all teams who make degrading chants about these tragedies

JB7

"Fergies right your fans are shite" was the trigger in the ground I think, as it usually is. Alongside some of their fans by the away end giving it the aeroplane gestures in response to "muderers, murderers". The usual stuff really.

keithsingleton

Small number of idiots can be found anywhere including MU fan base.
It’s fair to say we have scum fans right across the board in football. However, I just hate it when it’s us, especially when their fans clapping Ronald.

keithsingleton

"Fergies right your fans are shite" was the trigger in the ground I think, as it usually is. Alongside some of their fans by the away end giving it the aeroplane gestures in response to "muderers, murderers". The usual stuff really.
Hardly a comparison saying Fergie right the fans are shite though is it. That’s a pretty standard song and I certainly don’t get offended by it. That’s just the usual rivalry between both clubs. As for the aeroplane gestures, I never saw any.

OverratedOpinion

If you get a group of 10 people together then at least 1 of them will probably be an arsehole.

What do you think happens if you get 50'000 people together?

JB7

Hardly a comparison saying Fergie right the fans are shite though is it. That’s a pretty standard song and I certainly don’t get offended by it. That’s just the usual rivalry between both clubs. As for the aeroplane gestures, I never saw any.
I'm not saying it's a comparison but that's what started it, it always does. There are certain songs they know get a rise out of our fans and there songs our fans know get a rise out of them. I'm not saying it's right and I don't exactly like it any more than you do but it's all pretty standard and hasn't changed for years. Should it? Probably. But it hasn't.

keithsingleton

I'm not saying it's a comparison but that's what started it, it always does. There are certain songs they know get a rise out of our fans and there songs our fans know get a rise out of them. I'm not saying it's right and I don't exactly like it any more than you do but it's all pretty standard and hasn't changed for years. Should it? Probably. But it hasn't.
Yeah I agree with that and works both ways like you said. However, shouting murderous is the lowest of the low along with the aeroplane signs. It’s all despicable and doesn’t belong in football no matter how big our rivalry is with Liverpool.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Small section of our away fans were chanting murderers to the Pool fans.

Usually a good bunch that go to away fans, but like some above said you get a small bunch ruining it for the rest.
As if our already miserable few days couldn't get worse.

Abraxas

It's that mob mentality and tribalism that seem to always play a role in football. If you've ordinarily got 1 irredeemable idiot for every 20 in a room then that idiotic nature seems to seep outwards in such situations and you end up with hundreds of them in a football crowd. Basically a load of lemmings, possibly not helped by alcohol. Not all of them are terrible people but they do some bloody stupid things.

MalaysianRed7

Whoever sings chants like that should have a lifetime ban. No excuses.

However, it’s not just United fans. Every team has its share of idiots. Elland Road is probably the worst for it.

JB7

At risk of sounding incredibly petty it's worth pointing out that "murderers, murderers" and "the sun was right, you're murderers" are very different things.

keithsingleton

It's that mob mentality and tribalism that seem to always play a role in football. If you've ordinarily got 1 irredeemable idiot for every 20 in a room then that idiotic nature seems to seep outwards in such situations and you end up with hundreds of them in a football crowd. Basically a load of lemmings, possibly not helped by alcohol. Not all of them are terrible people but they do some bloody stupid things.
+1

keithsingleton

At risk of sounding incredibly petty it's worth pointing out that "murderers, murderers" and "the sun was right, you're murderers" are very different things.
Yeah but we all know it refers to the tragic 97 that lost their lives.