What are our expectations for next season ?

steffyr2

8th to 10th.

6 months ago, people were saying we need a DOF so we're not so dependent on whoever the manager is.
Now, people are saying -- "We don't need players! We have ETH!"
They're delusional.
It's unfair to ETH to go into the season without replacing the players who have been sold. And to not bring players in before the start of the season.
Maybe he's at fault for not taking players he doesn't know, or maybe funding is low without CL.

Anyway, I expect to see lots of Green & Gold action this year.

Gary Neville and Carragher both agreed that there’s no pressure on Ten Hag this term and it should be a season of patience and progression on the pitch.

Let’s not forget Klopp finished 4th in his first full season but he joined Liverpool the previous October so essentially had three quarters of the previous season, and a full two transfer windows, before managing to get CL football.
When did we start quoting every word from those two? Yes, the Man Utd fans will be totally understanding with the team being solidly mid-table -- NOT!

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
All that ten hag needed was 3-4 new players that would slot straight into the starting xi but the board fecked that up also.

We are no better than last season, the only difference is that we have a better manager and were solely hoping ten hag can polish turd and deliver results.

James35

If they are my only options I’d go with e) although 6th at best for me, worse would be a complete farce.

Someone

Something
Ultimate majority of pundits think we'll finish outside top 4. A sing of the times.

I actually think we'll do well and finish 2nd or 3rd.

Al-T

All that ten hag needed was 3-4 new players that would slot straight into the starting xi but the board fecked that up also.

We are no better than last season, the only difference is that we have a better manager and were solely hoping ten hag can polish turd and deliver results.
Yup.

We have a better manager but he hasn't been given the tools he needs.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Very arguably worse, at least on paper.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
8th to 10th.

6 months ago, people were saying we need a DOF so we're not so dependent on whoever the manager is.
They're delusional.
It's unfair to ETH to go into the season without replacing the players who have been sold. And to not bring players in before the start of the season.
Maybe he's at fault for not taking players he doesn't know, or maybe funding is low without CL.

When did we start quoting every word from those two? Yes, the Man Utd fans will be totally understanding with the team being solidly mid-table -- NOT!
So we finished 6th without a manager for 5months and now we have a top one we are going to drop to 8-10th?

Jesus wept. Hahaha

ForeverRed1

I’d like to see us go all out for europa league, another route into the CL.

and just play some nice football all round really. See the players improve and a youngster or two have a breakout season. Maybe close the gap a little.

JuriM

8th to 10th.

They're delusional.

Bluermoon forums are elsewhere :)

Giving a run for a money for everyone we face and end up with 80+ points.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
12th

The Glazers are consistent at one thing, putting this club in a worse position each season. I wouldn't be surprised if United are in a relegation battle by the end of next season.
I don't expect Ten Hag to stick around very long.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I’d like to change my 6th place prediction to 8th place.

no cup runs and no trophy wins.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Reality check for anyone who thought this is a top four squad.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I had us down to finish 6th and said it wouldn’t be a failure for this squad. After that 45 minutes it will be a bloody miracle.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'd like to change my answer to feck all please

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Looks like we're not signing de jong. Im changing mine to bottom half, we might nick 10th place if we're lucky.