Music What are we listening to?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I miss The KLF! :( The rendition of Jerusalem at the end is proper stirring stuff!
The Jams - It's Grim Up North

Last edited:

Revaulx

No Hot Ashes at Manchester Academy. Chaperoning 14 year old daughter and friends, but really enjoying the bands.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
When my dad visited, I played him some of the music I've been listening to. He raised me on The Kinks, Small Faces, Nirvana, REM, The Who... I think I saw him die a bit when I played him:

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not sure if this qualifies but I had a huge urge to seek out the old school Need for Speed playlists from Underground, U2 and Most Wanted and oh my goodness am I glad I did :drool::drool:

Nostalgia flooding back from some absolutely cracking tunes, and making me sad for how much a miss three truly great NFS games :(

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Saw a band called Hidden Charms last year at Gorilla in Manchester. They were fecking brilliant; original and stylish paired with extremely good vocals and musical technique. I urge you to listen to them!:

Very Black Keys with proper dark, rock/bluesy riffs. Really rated them and it’s a shame they broke up (hopefully just a hiatus).