g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Music What are we listening to?

Chipper

Adulterer.
You're welcome and I'm glad I was able to help. I'm don't scare easily and that could be good or bad. I've always been good at listening and giving advice but it isn't always good advice so I guess it was just your lucky night. :)
I don't think I have anything blocked but I've had that issue too. Something iffy happens with PMs and Damien mentioned a workaround if it happens but I don't remember what it is.
You're going through a process and we all cope differently. Important thing that you're going to get through it. Slow progress is better than no progress and just keep doing what you need to.
To let you know, I clicked on your username and got this:

I just assumed it meant that you'd blocked people off.

But yes, thank you. Really big help for me, and I'd love it if you were to somehow think good about yourself because of that. A little postive thought running through your mind. You went out of your way when when nobody else would. That's not to crap on other people, if I saw me waffling away the way I was I'd be thinking wtf too! :lol: Was nice of you though.

Just a simple thank you, that's all. Be sure to have a really good day, you helped me out so I wish that for you.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

Being a massive Hans Zimmer fan, I'm glad he's back with this new piece for the Call of Duty franchise after 15 years.

This feels like the perfect music to play if you're playing a WW2-themed video game.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Video game war music?

2nd part is particularly epic. Makes me want to invade Istanbul (Constantinople?) and I'm an atheist! feck you Galatasaray, feck you Fenerbahce, feck you Besiktas. Eric Cantona, le roi is coming for you all. :lol:

Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam. Requiem aeternam dona eis Domine.

"Not unto us, not unto us, O Lord, but unto your name give the glory! Give to us eternal rest, O Lord!"

The mad bastards were literally laying their lives down for their god and they lived throughout the UK/Christian/European hemisphere. It's the ancestors of many on here. Half of my family tree is pagan so most of you are probably more guilty than me historically. :p :lol: These days we'd only associate such actions with terrorists, shit's crazy!

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Actually reminds me, I keep meaning to watch Henry V (1989). Never seen that yet in full. They end up singing the same song/hymn.

It's got Kenneth Branagh in it, epic English actor with loads of award/recognition. This is the famous Battle of Agincourt scene, where despite victory, English forces took a lot of losses against the French, they start collecting the dead bodies up.

Always seemed nicely filmed to me, the contrast of victory and great loss at the same time. Tragically beautiful. I really should see that in full but never have.

Last edited:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Actually reminds me, I keep meaning to watch Henry V (1989). Never seen that yet in full. They end up singing the same song/hymn.

It's got Kenneth Branagh in it, epic English actor with loads of award/recognition. This is the famous Battle of Agincourt scene, where despite victory, English forces took a lot of losses against the French, they start collecting the dead bodies up.

Always seemed nicely filmed to me, the contrast of victory and great loss at the same time. Tragically beautiful. I really should see that in full but never have.
It's an outstanding film, you should make time to watch it.

Withnail

Ireland's first non-boring Eurovision entry since... feck knows

I wasn't sold on that at all and didn't see what the fuss was about previously, but that was a good performance and the choreography and staging were excellent.

It apparently boiled some piss too. I was reading on Reddit that on Dutch television some religious type was banging on about blood rituals :lol:

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
I've been listening to Radio X recently, lots of nostalgia going on with bands from decades ago. Made me wonder if there are many decent bands out there anymore! I got into Nothing But Thieves recently, but I guess they're not that new. Any recommendations for new indie/rock bands would be appreciated.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Got a ticket to see James in June. Always loved them but never saw them I cannot wait. Whatever the set list is am gonna love it.