Music What are we listening to?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Nico - The Marble Index
Very cold but beautiful piece of music.

Cessna

I love Sparks. You usually need a few seconds before you realize that you are not getting trolled.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

I love Sparks. You usually need a few seconds before you realize that you are not getting trolled.
They are still so awesome. His voice at that age is absolutely amazing, last year at Glastonbury they shone...ridiculous that was the first time they have played there.

I can't find the video in the 5 seconds I could be bothered to look but The Last Dinner Party have recently done This Town justice on Jo Whiley's show. A lot of their sound is Sparks influenced, especially the keytar stuff, it's great just how much they still influence. A true underrated act if ever there was one.

Chipper

Adulterer.

Saw a short tweet/X message earlier that featured a small excerpt from this song and I remembered it from a few years back when it went viral. Digging it in a semi ironical kind of way because I'm not religious although it's genuinely good as a song, he's talented in my opinion. Found out that he's sinced passed away, RIP.

Last edited:

Cessna

If you want a bit of magic.

I am non-UK so I have not heard this one 1000 times before.

Cessna

I love Enya. Aside from her most famous songs:

Easy listening

For the wifey/bf
"From deep blue skies, the heavens rise"

Hoof the ball

Beyonce's new album, Cowboy Carter. It's very strong from front to back. Should beat Taylor Swift for album of the year at the Grammys.
It's marketed as country, but it's genre diverse. Has a lot of Americana and country in it; some gospel, soul, funk.

This track feels a touch 70s/80s Fleetwood Mac.