Music What are we listening to?

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
If you like a proper 1970's rock song then do yourself a favour and listen to The Motors Dancing The Night Away.
Fantastic guitar introduction and a really punchy song.

Parma Dewol

Earlier this year I asked for some radio station recommendations and the one that really stood out was Radio Paradise. I've woken up to it just about every weekday morning since and have discovered some terrific songs; the station plays such a wide variety that I've ended up listening to a lot of good stuff that I'd never heard before.

One gem that I heard a few weeks ago and had to Google the name of is 'Strangest Thing' by The War on Drugs. Must admit, I'd never heard of the song nor the band previously, but I must have listened to the track over a hundred times since. It is majestic, so here's the YouTube clip for anyone else who fancies a listen:

I was watching that video before, did you spot Sancho? That’s what they were up to this summer. Big Utd fans Stormzy and Aitch are in it too.
I haven’t seen the video yet, I’ve been meaning to watch it but it kept slipping mind. Yeah I saw Aitch had some event for his new album at Old Trafford the other day, I think they hired one of the corporate suites.

Classical Mechanic

I haven’t seen the video yet, I’ve been meaning to watch it but it kept slipping mind. Yeah I saw Aitch had some event for his new album at Old Trafford the other day, I think they hired one of the corporate suites.
He did some thing with Adidas for us, releasing some line of clothes or something as well.