Music What are we listening to?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I saw them with Beck a few years ago in Dublin. Very very nice midweek gig. I also saw them at a big festival back in the mid to late 2000s when they were flying it. Super stuff. Great band. Loads of bangers
Going to see them at the Manchester Apollo in June. Can’t wait.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

If somebody can find me a better live performance than this one, please let me know.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Anything from the greatest band of them all. Pink Floyd. And in particular outstanding guitar solos by David Gilmour. Just the best music ever, especially live.

Also David Bowie and the Cranberries.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!

If somebody can find me a better live performance than this one, please let me know.
Next week I'm going to their concert.

Last time I saw them live, was eons away (year 2000), for the Wishmaster world tour (with Tarja).

Looking forward to see Floor live (hopefully she will make me Floorgasm). She is definitely the best singer of the bunch for me.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Next week I'm going to their concert.

Last time I saw them live, was eons away (year 2000), for the Wishmaster world tour (with Tarja).

Looking forward to see Floor live (hopefully she will make me Floorgasm). She is definitely the best singer of the bunch for me.
Lucky bastard! :) She is one fine specimen that's for sure.

Bobski

Going through a Joanna Newsom phase recently, do so every couple of years. Ys has an argument for best album of the 00's and Have one on me for the 10's, just an incredibly talented woman.

VanDeBank

Ma’am

What did y'all think of this? It's been growing on me. Could have been a JRPG OST.