Music What artist/band are you currently addicted to?

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Been on a big Katatonia binge recently. The album I’ve played the most in the past 12 months though has probably been Oncle Jazz by Men I Trust. Played that thing to death.
Have you listened to their second album, Headroom? I started listening to them mostly after finding Oncle Jazz , but that album is great too IMO.

My Vitriol. Flatliners is an amazing album that you would probably be into @Olly Gunnar Solskjær
Cool thanks I'll check it out!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I discovered The Go! Team a while back and have been utterly hooked ever since. There's simply no other band like them. They've released five albums so far and my Amazon Music playlist features 36 songs from those five albums, which I've never done with any other band before, probably apart from Jean-Michel Jarre. Each song is just so different and they somehow manage to incorporate harmonicas, steel drums, double-dutch chants, raps, samples, glockenspiels, killer melodies and awesome chord progressions in so many creative ways. Some examples:

The band are also multi-instrumental and change around during songs. Just love those guys.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Mick Chillage, ambient/electronica artist who has released over 10 albums in the last 5 years. Has topped the German "Electronica" charts on a few occasions. |He is from Dublin. Highly recommended if your into this genre.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Tupac for about 20 odd years now.

Suv666

Rage against the machine. The only rap rock/nu metal band I love. Hope they release a new album, it'd be interesting to listen to their take on the current political climate.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Litmus. Their albums are on a constant loop in my car and have been that way for almost a year. They've been threatening a new album for about 3 years now, but nothing has turned up yet.

They are similar to old Hawkwind (with Lemmy).

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Was into Glenn Gould for a few days but today i went back to rock n' roll with Motorhead.

Roosney

Nice :cool: I'd really like to see them live sometime.

Beach Fossils are great too. Been trying to play some of their sings on guitar. Like Real Estate too, great picks!
@Robbo's Shoulder Beach Fossils are great! They've got the same positive eerie feel as Wild Nothing who are my favourites as well.

Not sure if it's your type of music @Olly Gunnar Solskjær but you could give Villa Nah a listen, especially their Origin album is great. It's kinda electric shoe gaze stuff I guess. I think I've played the album a hundred times during last weeks.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Rage against the machine. The only rap rock/nu metal band I love. Hope they release a new album, it'd be interesting to listen to their take on the current political climate.

They're the only band that did that sound well. No one should have tried to copy it. Unfortunately, too many did.

I dig Rage, but they're inherently responsible for Limp Bizkit. I'd accept an apology by the way of a 2020 album.

Suv666

They're the only band that did that sound well. No one should have tried to copy it. Unfortunately, too many did.

I dig Rage, but they're inherently responsible for Limp Bizkit. I'd accept an apology by the way of a 2020 album.
fecking hell forgot about Limp Bizkit. One of the worst bands of all time.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
@Robbo's Shoulder Beach Fossils are great! They've got the same positive eerie feel as Wild Nothing who are my favourites as well.

Not sure if it's your type of music @Olly Gunnar Solskjær but you could give Villa Nah a listen, especially their Origin album is great. It's kinda electric shoe gaze stuff I guess. I think I've played the album a hundred times during last weeks.
Cool thanks I'll check it out!

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

They have been announced as headliners at Electric Picnic which is fecking fabulous as I'm going again for the first time in 4 years.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC

Yeah I do like Wild Nothing, have you tried Real Estate?

Just had a day listening to all 5 White Lies albums back to back. 1 of the few bands I can do that with.

Roosney

Yeah I do like Wild Nothing, have you tried Real Estate?

Just had a day listening to all 5 White Lies albums back to back. 1 of the few bands I can do that with.
No I have not, unless you mean the Wolf Parade song :D

Edit: It's Grey Estates. I'll check them out