What can we do right?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not paninis by the looks of it.

Blood Mage

I know this is a joke thread but I never thought we'd reach a point where we'd gaze at the standard of City's infrastructure with envy. Old Trafford is a dump these days and Carrington isn't much better. The whole club is being run into the ground by those yank leeches.

Yik

I know this is a joke thread but I never thought we'd reach a point where we'd gaze at the standard of City's infrastructure with envy. Old Trafford is a dump these days and Carrington isn't much better. The whole club is being run into the ground by those yank leeches.
Old trafford is rundown these days unfortunately. Where I sit in the stretford end, the roof above is leaky, any slighy bit of rain and I need to put my hood up Can’t imagine a more miserable experience tbh what with our performances!

Dan_F

The comment “Ole’s at the grill” got me good :lol:

Red Star One

Not paninis by the looks of it.

Give it some more time, sure this panini can turn it around and come good, don’t forget it also took Sir Alex over three years so stay patient, support the club and don’t complain.

Whatsername

That doesn’t even look like a panini, so either the person who bought it got it wrong or we’re not very good at labeling food items.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
According to Ole we can't even lose the right way.

sp_107

I agree, the state of our stadium is bit off the mark and owners should do some thing about it, when i look at the tunnel where players come out, "It feels like they are coming out of a factory back door..

On and off the pitch we are lagging behind, Only +ve is they spent close to 1B on players but it was like headless chickens with out proper plan.