What does Riise do exactly?

Gazza

Apart from getting hit by golf clubs and getting his wage slip posted on the web, what does this guy do?

He's got a good left foot and that, so you can count on him for 3 goals a season and maybe hit a couple against the bar or the keeper and hope for a rebound, but in terms of a footballer contributing to a team, what does he offer? Perhaps some Liverpool or Norway watchers could fill me in, because I don't actually see much ability or intelligence in his game.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Even Mr Liverpool himself (Alan Green) thinks he's a bit of a waste of space...

Cal?

CR7 fan
Kicks the ball as hard as he can whenever he gets within 30 yards of the opposition, scoring about 1 or 2 for every 100 he hits.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
If he didn't score the odd left foot screamer he'd be one of the most pointless players in the league, shit defender, lacks skill and is slow as feck.

Alex

Kicks the ball as hard as he can whenever he gets within 30 yards of the opposition, scoring about 1 or 2 for every 100 he hits.
That sounds about right

Suprah™

He's scored some screamers, but defensively any good winger (e.g Ribery, Ronaldo) can rip him to shreds

Gazza

It seems to me like he started at left back but when they discovered that he couldn't defend they moved him to midfield. But he can't really create things either, so he just sort of drifts along the left hand side, occasionally passing to a team mate but more often just letting the ball go out of play.

Alex

This discussion makes me happy they didnt get Judas

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
He does run around a lot so that will be decent stamina and a good left foot.

Suprah™

I believe he's more crap as a left winger, because his crossing is completely atrocious. Most of the times he'll just whack it across the 18, and call it a cross, when it was a shot

rebelred

Liverpool have quite a number of useless, pointless footballers in their squad.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
He doesn't shread.... I can tell you that....

scalisto

Have some respect for the man. No one in world football dries the ball as well as him before a throw-in.

::sonny::

Apart from getting hit by golf clubs and getting his wage slip posted on the web, what does this guy do?

He's got a good left foot and that, so you can count on him for 3 goals a season and maybe hit a couple against the bar or the keeper and hope for a rebound, but in terms of a footballer contributing to a team, what does he offer? Perhaps some Liverpool or Norway watchers could fill me in, because I don't actually see much ability or intelligence in his game.
Good player on the left, powerful left foot, he's steady but lacks in agility and sprint

Hectic

Supports
30fps
When Riise isn't powering in shots from 75 yards out and bombing down that left wing delivering superb cross after cross, he can be found at your local Internet Cafe, uploading naked pictures of himself to finance his modeling career.