What in the hell is wrong with William Saliba?

bondsname

I can tell no one here has played football professionally. There’s no better feeling than to rubbing one out after a win, everyone does it.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
How did the video get released? Apparently it's 4 years old, and he's 19 now... Fecking social media is grim.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why is Saliba the subject of the controversy? Surely it should be the guy ripping one out in front of the whole team.
Saliba’s the one sitting next to him and recording it. It’s really bizarre from both.

Silas

Skim read the OP as Saliba knocking out a teammate and was baffled enough at that point.. :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Never knew what Saliba looked like so I thought it was the guy knocking one out :lol: who the feck is that guy, surely the scrutiny should be on him

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
I'm not going looking for the video but I did see someone say the players in it are, like, 16? If so that obviously recontextualises the whole thing. At first I thought this happened recently.

Pretty sure that also makes it seriously illegal to share, so hopefully people are being sensible.

Last edited:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'm not saying it's right but I have a feeling professional athletes have seen each other naked plenty of times.

Consider how many washes they have after a game, the different times they have to change in to the football uniform not just in games but in training, the times they see each other in gym etc.

I doubt they start that way but maybe it just ends up being like that.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'm not saying it's right but I have a feeling professional athletes have seen each other naked plenty of times.

Consider how many washes they have after a game, the different times they have to change in to the football uniform not just in games but in training, the times they see each other in gym etc.

I doubt they start that way but maybe it just ends up being like that.
Huge difference between having a shower and a having a wank.

Bobade

I feel its harsh on Saliba that idiots like me are skim reading it and assuming he is the one rubbing one out, when that isn't the case.

UpWithRivers

The only explanation I can think of where this is not weird is that they are all gay or bi. Otherwise why would you do it, record it or watch it? And if thats the case then Saliba is in the wrong for releasing it

Dan_F

What happens in the changing room showers stays in the changing room showers.

Ananke

Listen, if you're not comfortable in a room filled with your teammates whilst one of them wanks off...

In all honesty, what the hell.

King Eric 7

When I woke up this morning, I didn't think that by lunchtime I'd be considering scouring Twitter looking for a video of a guy tossing off in a changing room.

Hawks2008

Nothing is wrong, he's a great ball playing CB

for real though this is fecking absurd

El Zoido

The chap didn’t even look at full attention. Perhaps he was trying to work up a half-chub so he could send a d-pic to a lady. We’ve all been there I’m sure.

Oranges038

Haven't we all seen them lads that walk off the pitch hands down the shorts playing with themselves to make it look bigger for the showers?

Maybe he over did it and he just had to get rid of it or he'd be carrying it around for the rest of the day.

Pep's Suit

It was way weirder than I was expecting. Why is everyone sat around like it's the most normal thing in the world? The guy is completely naked on the sofa strumming it with loads of people around him.
These guys are used to spending time with another 20, 30 naked guys since they were kids. When you add bro mentality, lack of emotional maturity and their IQ+EQ... I'm not that surprised, to be honest.

bondsname

Now it makes sense why Arteta shipped him out, he’s always ball watching. :nervous:

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Had a mate in the army who told stories of "the lads" drinking each others piss for a laugh. We tried to get him to drink our piss but he was having none of it. "I dont drink civvy piss!".

This used to be my bar for the weird shit dudes get up to when the doors are closed. It has now been left in the dust by whatever is going on in this video.

big rons sovereign

Footballer in being footballer shocker. Read all about it, video exclusive.........
Anybody who knows or has spent any time around pro's won't be surprised by this at all.