What in the hell is wrong with William Saliba?

Hawks2008

There's no way this kind of thing happens in an Nba or Nfl lockerroom.

Footballers are a special kind of stupid.
I mean, there's an old video of AD getting spanked naked on a dressing room floor so not as uncommon as you might think.

troylocker

what in the actual ?
Have seen a lot of similar stuff in my football career. Goes on in all team sport lockerrooms, just kids being kids. Allways a joker or two that loves to challenge the comfortzones of the teammates. The guy with the camera sharing it on social media is the shocking part.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Yep it wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it was going to be him caught in the act, but nope its a bunch of lads chilling whole one is stark bollock naked tossing one off. I'm baffled. Anyone on here just relax with your mates and knock one off?
:lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yep it wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it was going to be him caught in the act, but nope its a bunch of lads chilling while one is stark bollock naked tossing one off. I'm baffled. Anyone on here just relax with your mates and knock one off?
Never given your buddy a nice brojob?

Judas

Open to offers
I have no intention of watching it but judging from the posts it sounds like hazing to me.
It's 100% not. there's a total lack of interest or bother in the bloke bashing the bishop, he's not being encouraged, it's more like "he's wanking again" but even that makes it seem like there's some attention on the activity, there isn't. They're totally unfazed by what's going on.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What's all the fuss about. Just a lad

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just seen Arsenal letting him go to Marseille on season long loan. Didn't he cost 25m and he's hardly played a senior game for Arsenal, wasn't even registered for europa league last season.

I assume he came while Emery was still in as Arteta clearly dosen't rate him one bit so another baffling piece of business from Arsenal in recent times as they won't be close to getting 20m back for him.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Just seen Arsenal letting him go to Marseille on season long loan. Didn't he cost 25m and he's hardly played a senior game for Arsenal, wasn't even registered for europa league last season.

I assume he came while Emery was still in as Arteta clearly dosen't rate him one bit so another baffling piece of business from Arsenal in recent times as they won't be close to getting 20m back for him.
Especially bizarre that they seem willing to spend 50m on Ben White without giving Saliba a proper chance - he was very very good for Nice when he went on loan for the second half of last year.

Nick7

I think his mother died just after the transfer and it hit the lad hard. He got homesick as well around that time.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
From what I've seen of White he's better in back 3 where he's played for Leeds and Brighton in last two seasons so Arsenal would still have to play Holding and Mari regularly who are pretty average. Tierney LCB but will have his injuries of course.

At least they finally got rid of Mustafi and Luiz also released but Arsenal just feel average all over the pitch now apart from Tierney, Saka and Martinelli if he gets some decent minutes if you sell Smith Rowe. Partey needs to be much better this season aswell.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think his mother died just after the transfer and it hit the lad hard. He got homesick as well around that time.
He made a post last year which suggested he was bemused by his exclusion.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
From what I've seen of White he's better in back 3 where he's played for Leeds and Brighton in last two seasons so Arsenal would still have to play Holding and Mari regularly who are pretty average. Tierney LCB but will have his injuries of course.

At least they finally got rid of Mustafi and Luiz also released but Arsenal just feel average all over the pitch now apart from Tierney, Saka and Martinelli if he gets some decent minutes if you sell Smith Rowe. Partey needs to be much better this season aswell.
White played in a back 4 at Leeds, & was excellent in it, hence why Leeds tried to get him back so hard last summer.

As for Saliba, its clear the manager doesn't rate him, not sure if that's a player or as a person, which is his call I suppose. The 2 guys responsible for his signing aren't there anymore, (Emery & Sanllehi). Its a weird situation, would be nice if the truth came out I suppose.