g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

What in the world are they spraying? (Spoiler: Nothing)

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
One of the arguments I’ve been reading is you didn’t use to see these lines in the sky 25 years ago when the actual truth is there’s leas footage and pictures because not everyone had a smartphone (thats ctually makes people dumber)...

Carolina Red

Staff
One of the arguments I’ve been reading is you didn’t use to see these lines in the sky 25 years ago when the actual truth is there’s leas footage and pictures because not everyone had a smartphone (thats ctually makes people dumber)...
I take it they’ve never seen footage from B-17s on bombing runs during WWII...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Surely there are also more planes in the sky than there were 25 years ago? Hardly surprising that your more likely to see them now.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
So let me get this straight.

people actually believe that planes spray chemicals into the air to control our behaviour?

You do realise this makes the whole marketing and advertisement industry just a multi billion pound red herring?

My favourite criticism of these all powerful conspiracy theories was penned by the south park guys - Do you honestly believe that they would let you live if they were really all that powerful and you were the only one ot figure it out?
I agree on the first part.

But killing him on the second part would indeed made hin sounds credible

HTG

Supports
Bayern
People who believe in chemtrails are idiots, it's really that simple.
And we really should stop pretending they are not. I hate to see people trying to engage with these nuts in a serious discussion. Ridicule is all they deserve.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Besides that, I definitely remember seeing these lines in the sky 25 years ago. And as we all know, there's no evidence like anecdotal evidence.
You're not alone. In 1976 Joni Mitchell spotted six jet planes, leaving six white vapour trails across the bleak terrain.

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
After a week of taking apart their theories with simple fact explanation and science I have been banned from the Chemtrails group :lol:

I was on a live stream yesterday of this girl filming planes and saying there goes another one spraying it up and was asking her who is doing this? She said do your research it’s the rich people in the world who are keeping us sick and enslaving us. When I asked if they breathe the same air she went on about something about THEM living in underground cities with filtered air etc and how they always stay young, Bill Gates Rockefeller family George Soros etc I asked about Steve Jobs dying someone else piped in the comments to say he was about to expose their satanic **** of peadophilia so he was killed. I told her she must have been totally baked with how much shit she was chatting.

Another one said cancer rates going up was proof of the spraying and when I showed them a chart of them actually coming down I was again branded a shill of Agenda 21.

In the end after many encounters in that week I deducted that vast majority are uneducated relegious nuts.

I think social media and especially YouTube is playing a huge role in these people being brainwashed to this degree completely detached from reality and it is very worrying.