g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

What is a good result at Anfield?

PoTMS

Honestly, if I was offered a 2-0 defeat next week. I'd take it now. My heart can't handle another tonking to those cnuts. With the way we've been playing recently, it's looking more and more likely. Pack the fecking midfield instead of leaving it empty as our Supreme Leader likes it. Hell, park the bus with two banks of 5 if you need to.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’d take 4-0 to them. Honestly.

Pyro19

3-0 with ratcliffe running onto the pitch and tearing ETH's contract in his face.

WWE Style

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If you refuse to play don’t you just get a default 3 - 0 loss?

PoTMS

If you refuse to play don’t you just get a default 3 - 0 loss?
Deducted at least one point too. Might be worth it if it means they don't get another go at the high score.

AndySmith1990

The fact we'd all see a 1-0 loss to our fircest rivals as a good result is enough evidence to prove the manager must go

Yagami

Good post resistant
If we continue with this one midfielder nonsense it could be worse than last year.

Skills

Snitch
If our fanbase gets the game called off, it'll be the only useful they'll have done for this club in the last 10 years.

hobbers

ETH being sacked the following morning.

Is the only good result.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Under Hag? Anything under 4 goals

Roboc7

A loss by 3 goals or less is as good as can hope for, another complete capitulation is most likely outcome though.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We're as pathetic as the team.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This thread tells you all you need to know about where we as a club.

JohnnyBravoMcFred

Now Bruno is suspended.
What an embarressment as a captain. Liverpool will not have to try hard to win.

forevrared

Probably best off just not showing up and giving them 0-3 at this point. Christ, we’re hopeless.

Tyrion

I said after beating Chelsea that I'd take a narrow defeat as long as the team tried. Given them trying is unlikely, they're probably going to win by at least 3.

The fact we'd all see a 1-0 loss to our fircest rivals as a good result is enough evidence to prove the manager must go
It isn't proof of that. It's proof this team is awful, not necessarily the manager.

AndySmith1990

I said after beating Chelsea that I'd take a narrow defeat as long as the team tried. Given them trying is unlikely, they're probably going to win by at least 3.

It isn't proof of that. It's proof this team is awful, not necessarily the manager.
The manager is responsible for the team being awful