What is our problem?

Fully Fledged

Things need brought back into perspective. In any normal season we would be challenging for the title with the current points tally. It’s not Mourinhos fault Man City happen to be having a record breaking season.

Mourinho is a world class manager and should be given more time to complete his rebuild. If someone had told me 18 months ago before the cup final we would now have Mourinho, Bailey, Matic, Pogba and Lukaku and held on to De Gea I would have laughed it off. We have at least 5 class players through the spine of our team and he needs a couple more windows to enforce the winger and full back issues.
What ever the merits of our points tally it is obvious to anybody that looks at current form that we have had a bad December. We are 6th in the current form league and 7th in the home current form league that is a drop in form that needs to be addressed. It's not yet a reason to go overboard as we are still in second but if this form goes into January it could become critical fast.

RooneyLegend

We've lost direction as a club. What Sir Alex did here was immense, but there was a method to it. A method that we have seemingly thrown away at the first sight of an unsuccessful spell. A method that Sir Matt, the clubs godfather had set out and Sir Alex had continued with unmatched excellence and we've let it all dissipate.

Bestietom

Too conservative, No creativity, No leader, Players playing out of position, No Balance, No settled team.

I could go on but, No one would listen.