What minute will Jones limp today?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I play this game with my dad and sister whenever he's playing. Thought I'd share it with you guys today.

I'm going with 42nd today.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Now minute?
Sorry, my bad. It will be 72nd minute, we'll be out of subs, Matić will do some shit backpass that will put some Yung Boi on, Jones will chase, somehow manage to make a successful clearance but also get injured.

Bubz27

Sorry, my bad. It will be 72nd minute, we'll be out of subs, Matić will do some shit backpass that will put some Yung Boi on, Jones will chase, somehow manage to make a successful clearance but also get injured.
Thorough! But entirely possible, unfortunately.

BigChap74

I've read on here that some folk think he's our best defender yet all the evidence points in exactly the opposite direction.

Liability.

Bubz27

Guys come on, not a performance thread.

If anyone ever gets it right there's a Cam'ron shower curtain up for grabs.

Chairman Steve

In a cutthroat world of elite level sport where serious injuries and reoccurring injuries can threaten your place at clubs and a lot of clubs really don’t wait around for you unless you’re REALLY good... how is Phil Jones still at this club?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
To think we gave him a 5 year deal this February :houllier:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
How exactly did he manage to hirt himself today? They had nothing to do the entire half except for laughing at Rojo.

PoTMS

Never hated a United player as much as him. Stealing a living for close to a decade with United now. Prick.
I think it'd be easier to say which players you actually like. Apart from the new signings, I'm really struggling. Pretty much all are either shite or cnuts or shite cnuts.