Television What's been the best TV show of the decade?

Helder-Carvalho

Leftovers
Watchmen
Game of Thrones
The Americans
Parks and Recreation
Breaking Bad
Fleabag
Atlanta
Better Call Saul
Fargo
Hannibal
Review
Orange is the new black
Veep
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Mr Robot
Chernobyl

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Black Sails was great surprise. Not bloated and not overhyped like many other in this decade.

Dante

Average bang
Game of Thrones, by a distance.

The cultural impact it had was a once in a generation thing. Probably the biggest entertainment event since the original Star Wars.

Marcelinho87

Has to be Breaking Bad for me I guess, nothing comes or ever will come close to Sopranos though.

Not watched Mad Men, take it I should?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Watchmen and Mr Robot.

Game of Thrones horrible 8th season weakens it considerably.

Veep for comedy and for pure experimentalism Too Old to Die Young

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Chernobyl. Best TV series I've ever seen.
I'll back that it was insane. I need to start watching something tonight. I've only ever gotten to episode 4 of breaking bad but everyone tells me I am missing out. Going to try again. Sopranos is possibly my favourite though. And I've not done The Wire yet still.

kidbob

I'll back that it was insane. I need to start watching something tonight. I've only ever gotten to episode 4 of breaking bad but everyone tells me I am missing out. Going to try again. Sopranos is possibly my favourite though. And I've not done The Wire yet still.
I found the first season of breaking bad to be mediocre outside of a couple of episodes but by half way through the second I was watching at least 4 episodes a day (to the point of getting 2 hours sleep before work!). Definitely worth sticking with.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I envy you getting to watch The Wire for the 1st time. TV doesn't get any better.