What's happened to De Gea?

Sigma

Get rid of this clown now.
I don't like when people post this sort of stuff. He's been amazing for at least 6 years, he deserves some respect I feel. Yeah, he is making mistakes, and maybe should leave, but to call him a clown doesn't sit right with me (along with all the other posts, not just yours).

OoopsMisclick

Been shite since he signed his big contract.
Sanchez and him on massive wages.

Let's cut our losses and get rid.
Been pisspoor past season as well

klayton88

People still defend him in the performance thread. Based on his form three seasons ago.

Atheist

Why not drop him? Why is he immune to that? I don’t quite get it.

Bojan11

I don't like when people post this sort of stuff. He's been amazing for at least 6 years, he deserves some respect I feel. Yeah, he is making mistakes, and maybe should leave, but to call him a clown doesn't sit right with me (along with all the other posts, not just yours).
He has been making mistakes non stop for 18 months. It’s not one mistake. He literally cost us 4th place last year.

crossy1686

career ending
I along with others expressed the other season that he was done at the top level and giving him a new contract was a mistake and a fast track to Sanchez 2.0.

Here we fecking are folks, here we are...

jeff_goldblum

We're well past the point where his reaction saves make up for the lack of presence, the dreadful kicking and the mistakes.

m1tch

Think he's forcing Ole to have to make a decision on him, similar to how Lingard seems to have played his way to the point of no return.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Why did Solskjaer even play him? I don't understand.

hp88

It's odd, he has gone from being the best in the league to being 3rd choice at United.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The mistakes & soft goals are piling up. He needs to be dropped.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Yeah, time to think about a replacement. Been up and down too long now.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I'd prefer Romero or Henderson to him next season now - he's been pathetic lately. Yes he was superb. Now he isn't.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I wonder how much Ole will tolerate. De Gea looks more like the one that arrived from Atletico, he had to earn his place back from Lindegaard. At this point I think he should have to earn it back from Romero.

evil_geko

People calling him clown after all he did for the club are fecking clowns themselves. Mind boggling stuff. :houllier:

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
We need Henderson here next season, keep De Gea at least one more year, it can benefit them both, either De Gea steps up when he for the first time in years, have someone that actually can take his spot, if not he will be a great mentor and Henderson can grow even more by learning some things from De Gea. Win win situation for us, and if Henderson really takes the spot can keep up with his form even in a big club with all the pressure etc that comes with it, then it's time to say a big thank you and good bye to David next summer.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
De gea wasnt going to age well like the other goalkeepers do.

He was using his reflexes and instincts which benefits him whilst he is young.

Now he clearly doesnt have it to the same standards.

littlepeasoup

We've got probably one of the better #2's in the league and DDG's still not dropped when he plays poorly. He needs the fear of being dropped for a long period IMO. Worked for him at the start of his career with us, and we should definitely try it again.

Santos J

I wonder how much Ole will tolerate. De Gea looks more like the one that arrived from Atletico, he had to earn his place back from Lindegaard. At this point I think he should have to earn it back from Romero.
Speaking of, he just scored a header today. :lol: