What's the funniest Arsenal moment in the PL era?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
So here's a few I can think of

Eboue being subbed on and then subbed off but I couldn't find a video that showed both.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal Fan TV during Wenger's final two seasons. Some hilarious viewing there.

stu_1992

Has to be us hammering them 8-2. An unbelievable result. Special shoutout to Wenger being sent to the stands and the gift wrapped Van Persie they gave us. :D

AaronRedDevil

That one where he got sent to the stands was the very first match I went to. We were just a few rows up from Wengar, if only the camera faced the other side, we'd have been in it. I was sitting next to my grandad who was an arsenal fan. I'll never forget it.

Mike Smalling

Back-to-back-to-back 5-1 defeats to Bayern Munich was pretty spectacular.

Also this:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Has to be Carling cup final in 2011. Obafemi Martins' goal.

Nico87

Adebayor was my favourite, really would loved ATV around for that, even the sane fans were frothing at the mouth.

OverratedOpinion

I'd 8-2 say the obvious but really that was pathetic.

We played Cleverley and Anderson in midfield with Jones in defence and Smalling at right back.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Referee sending Gibbs off because he had mistaken him with Oxlade-Chamberlaine :lol:

Oldyella

Eboue being subbed on and then subbed off but I couldn't find a video that showed both.
Being subbed on and off happened to me pussed up on a Sunday morning and I still hear about it! :D so I'm going with the zipper.

Robertd0803

Where to start?

The guard of honour at the Emirates.
Selling RVP to us and him being instumental in us winning the title. Him scoring multiple times against them as well. :lol:
8-2.
That time they were challenging for the league and our under 21s beat them :lol:
In 2010/2011 getting a penalty in the 97th minute to go one up vs Liverpool only to concede a penalty in the 98th minute to end up drawing and ending their title hope's.
Wenger being sent to the stands.
Gallas meltdown (although circumstances are a factor)
Vidukas winner at Highbury to win us the league being one of the most offside goals in Premier League history.
Ronaldo's shhhh celebration in the 4-2 at Highbury. O'Sheas goal in the same game.
Lingard making the Emirates his dancefloor. Them referring to the Emirates as a dancefloor.
Them being so easy to bully/kick off the ball against a variety of teams over the years.
6-1.
Drogba being able to score against them in his sleep.
AFTV when they lose.
Throwing away a 4-2 lead vs Spurs (the Bentley goal).
Man City treating them as a feeder club.

Just a few to start with.

InfiniteBoredom

Not PL but them losing 1-2 in the LC final against Birmingham was hilarious, especially when that would be their first piece of silverware in something like 7 years.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd 8-2 say the obvious but really that was pathetic.

We played Cleverley and Anderson in midfield with Jones in defence and Smalling at right back.
Remember that came in the period Anderson n clev were like a turbo charged dream team for 6 games.

montpelier

Not PL but them losing 1-2 in the LC final against Birmingham was hilarious, especially when that would be their first piece of silverware in something like 7 years.
Wasn't there something about arranging for an injured/suspended Cesc collecting the trophy because of how confident they were?