When is the club going to call out this corruption?

flappyjay

You CAN raise your hands to someones neck, and you CAN show the studs if you get the ball. They don't give red cards out for these things every week, they just don't. Casemiro obviously doesn't receive the benefit of the doubt, the only player from United who gets it is Rashford. Not getting booked for diving, when the refs are supposed to clamp down on it. The cowardice from refs is laughable.

The clear and obvious hands is a penalty every day of the week, and it's disastrous how the ref didn't get referred to the monitor after missing it. I mean, he was surrounded by our players so I suppose that's why it wasn't given, and receiving a disciplinary fine from the F.A from failing to control our players will prove that.
Thank you for that. Outside of the pen I don't know what the noise is about.

DownRiver

Every single week. Every. Single. Fecking. Week.
They will keep doing so until Ten Hag develops some balls to speak about it in a press conference. He needs to come to a press conference one day with all decisions against the team.

There is no fear apart from what other fans think if the refs are too lenient.

SER19

1 win in 9 with Anthony Taylor, who in 38 games has never sent off a united opponent, and has given united double the number of yellows. He oversaw the Middlesbrough one last year, and 5 nil and 6-1 lossee at old Trafford.

He is incredibly influential on United games and simply shouldn't have them again.

JagUTD

Incompetence is worse than corruption.

At least if they were being corrupt they'd know what they were doing. Nothing worse than someone who hasn't got a clue.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
The problem is that it's very hard to go look at a replay and then not change to red even if it's showing exactly what he saw the first time. Otherwise he's saying VAR officials are idiots. You literally never see that happen.

I actually think it was a red tbh. Casemiro has been flakey for a while. I think he's played too many high intensity games and looks a little burned out. And geting suspended is stressful so doesn't translate into rest.

spiriticon

While Taylor is incompetent, I'd have a look into Andre Marriner tbh. That cnut has cost us 4 points this season by simply making wild decisions on the pitch or on VAR.

Rusholme Ruffian

Did you want 10? There was way more chance we were losing that late on than winning it!
Did you see Shaw just trip their man on the late break :lol:
Completely disagree - if a 6 or a 7 had gone up on the board the crowd would have gone mental and the energy levels would have gone up a notch. In spite of only having 10 men we had many more players on the pitch with the potential to create a moment of magic. Shaw tripped his man because he'd gone past him and he was knackered.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Every single week. Every. Single. Fecking. Week.
It’s. In. Your. Head.

Fans of every club in existence feel that they get abysmal calls from refs. Every club. Now given that refs can’t be biased against every club, why do you think that yours is the correct gripe? Can you even countenance the possibility that it might be you, rather than the referee, who is not seeing things clearly?

Baneofthegame

Not sure how we didn't get a penalty first half, first one KWP gets Bruno's leg first then the ball, the second one apparently just crawl around on your arms as you need them to hold yourself up and it's not a penalty.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
We're still paying the price for the Bruno goal against City. The manufactured outrage when a decision like that does go our way is designed to have exactly this consequence.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
see my reply to a different poster below. With our forward players and the crowd willing us on I'd have put money on us scoring before them.
Utd were still favourites at half time, albeit not by much. 4/5 I think. I fully expected you to go on and win it. It’s not uncommon for a CL team at home to a bottom club to still win with ten men.

TheGodsInRed

Every club fan forum accross the country have these same posts believing their team is being singled out.

Rusholme Ruffian

Not really sure if you were watching the game.
All it takes is one half chance to fall right to Rashford and it's in the back of the net. Ten Hag obviously thought the game was there to win, and that's why he brought on Garnacho and Pellistri. I understand that at the very end ETH made a couple of more pragmatic changes, but from a fans perspective it was pretty end to end and I'd back our forward players over theirs. In the context of this thread I think (even with 10 men) that at 0-0 at OT most people would feel that more added time would be in United's favour.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It’s. In. Your. Head.

Fans of every club in existence feel that they get abysmal calls from refs. Every club. Now given that refs can’t be biased against every club, why do you think that yours is the correct gripe? Can you even countenance the possibility that it might be you, rather than the referee, who is not seeing things clearly?
Maybe it’s all referees are shit.

kps88

Every club fan forum accross the country have these same posts believing their team is being singled out.
Yup. It's human nature to only remember the ones that go against you. Reality is the standard of refereeing has been poor. I'd say it's an England problem but we've seen some shocking refs in Europe as well this season.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
All it takes is one half chance to fall right to Rashford and it's in the back of the net. Ten Hag obviously thought the game was there to win, and that's why he brought on Garnacho and Pellistri. I understand that at the very end ETH made a couple of more pragmatic changes, but from a fans perspective it was pretty end to end and I'd back our forward players over theirs. In the context of this thread I think (even with 10 men) that at 0-0 at OT most people would feel that more added time would be in United's favour.
All "what if" scenarios and nothing based on facts. Southampton looked more threatening and were likely to score, we were a man down with no genuine defensive midfielders on the pitch and a knackered backline. We were far from creating any genuine chance throughout the 90. These are facts.

All it takes is one worldie of a FK from JWP which he is more than capable to do consistently.

Ted Lasso

So embarrassing and RAWK like to claim corruption when a decision goes against your team.
at this particular time that's more of an adjective for beating your biggest rivals 7 nil. Probably should consider a better zinger.

C'est Moi Cantona

We should still be able to beat Southampton at home. Even with 10. At least that just my feeling.
Come on that's a bit much, we lost our best midfielder fairly early on, and Southampton were fully rested, where as we only played 3 days ago, it's a big ask, especially with the backup to Casemiro been someone of Mctominay's ability.

I think we did well.

JimmyWils

Yeah like others have said, this thread is something they would do on RAWK or Bluemoon. We take the piss out of these guys on a regular basis, don't stoop down to their level just because we're not happy with the result.

Of course the decisions were not great and we can moan about refs generally, but it definitely isn't some planned ABU conspiracy that the refs have huddled together and planned. If not for any other reason then just because we've not really be challenging for much the last few years and we don't need them kicking us while we're down too. :D

Idxomer

Ten Haf needs to come up with is fachts list like Benitez.

tombombadil

Match fixing is real and been going on for decades and for many leagues. You wouldn't realise it because it is very subtle and they don't do it every game. Only games with huge betting activity. E.g. World Cup final

This season feels different. Don't know if it is because of VAR but this season feels more like a hatchet job. Like someone trying to ruin the season. It's sickening to see.