When is the club going to call out this corruption?

GazTheLegend

Every club in the league has shit decisions given against them. It's embarrassing to have Utd fans suggest there is corruption against them considering their history. Honestly it's very funny as a non-utd fan to see this.
Not corruption - bias is a better word. It's easy to give penalties against man Utd right now, you get 80% of the premier league's fanbase backing it and pundits bending over backwards to justify it like with Casemiro today and the other month there. If you give a penalty to us though? Klopps going to complain about it unpenalised. Shearer and Lineker will moan for an entire show. It will be discussed on Talksport all week. That has to get into a referees head. Anyway yes - unconscious bias, not corruption, is what I'd suggest.

Dan_F

Not sure how any Utd fan can say that's not high and dangerous. It clearly is.

Stop acting like they do on Bluemoon and RAWK and pretend there's a conspiracy against us. It's embarrassing. It was a poor challenge. Just stupid really.

Now the handball one people have far more right to feel miffed.
The still makes it look like his foot has missed the ball completely and gone directly into the guys shin.

When it bounced off the ball, his foot changed angle completely and went into the other players leg. The strange thing is, had he gone directly over the ball, he wouldn’t have actually made any contact with the player as he was sliding well in front of him.

Duckmanquack

Make the referees have to explain their decisions on the tv. They can't keep getting away with blatant corruption. Referees are driving big cars.
THIS!!! Make these ASSSholes explain their horrendous decisions on TV. They're are never held accountable for anything those corrupted pricks!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I was under the impression that var couldn’t get involved if the ref had already given a yellow? So why would they ask him to go and review the incident? It wasn’t a clear and obvious error

Rusholme Ruffian

The still makes it look like his foot has missed the ball completely and gone directly into the guys shin.

When it bounced off the ball, his foot changed angle completely and went into the other players leg. The strange thing is, had he gone directly over the ball, he wouldn’t have actually made any contact with the player as he was sliding well in front of him.
Yeah, and VAR deliberately chose not to show the ref the angle that showed that. Exactly like they did with the 'hands on the collar' red card. I think corruption is pushing it, but stuff like this should be questioned by the club - it's not like staying quiet and meekly accepting every punishment does us any good anyway.

Duckmanquack

Every line of work has corruption on this planet. Why not football? So much money can be gained from it. Or if they just have a personal vendetta.

The fact that people are so blatantly saying nahh not currption just goes to show how easy it is for these cnuts to get away with it. They can feck us in games on purpose and "it's just incompetence" Fck that. At this point something is clearly not right. It has to be addressed else it will continue.

Cantonagotmehere

Stop acting like they do on Bluemoon and RAWK and pretend there's a conspiracy against us. It's embarrassing. It was a poor challenge. Just stupid really.

It could be a red for sure but that screen shot is ABU crap.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Am struggling with the logic myself. Have seen people suggest because the player didn't get injured it's not a red. Or that it's not a red because he played the ball first. Or that he pinged off the ball into someone.

These days that sort of challenge runs the risk of a red. Simple as that. Whether they always use the same rule, well we know they don't, but that's another story.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Am struggling with the logic myself. Have seen people suggest because the player didn't get injured it's not a red. Or that it's not a red because he played the ball first. Or that he pinged off the ball into someone.

These days that sort of challenge runs the risk of a red. Simple as that. Whether they always use the same rule, well we know they don't, but that's another story.
Why did Taylor give it a yellow?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Funny, I remember a few seasons ago, I think it was a West Ham game, where a player kicked the ball under pressure, got the ball but went over the ball and connected with the player. A red card was given. It was almost unanimous in here that it was ridiculous to give a red card for it and the game is gone etc and that was amongst a lot of fans. Now, because it's Utd, everyone is on about the follow through and that's why it is a "clear" red card. You couldn't make it up really the ABU nonsense is that blatant :lol:

Edit: it was Balbuena about a year ago against Chelsea

Dion

Yeah I'm not seeing the argument against that being a red. It's a shocking tackle which could have been a leg breaker even if his foot hadn't bounced off the top of the ball. It only bounced because he was high already.

The referees are inconsistent and shit, which is what we should be angry about. A similar tackle on Joao Felix went unpunished and he could also have been out for a long time.

Flying high

These days that sort of challenge runs the risk of a red
. Simple as that. Whether they always use the same rule, well we know they don't, but that's another story.
Absolutely it does. But that red is not issued every time. Far from it.

The tackle on Garnacho was just as dangerous. Plus the 3 other decent shouts for penalties, I think we have every right to feel aggrieved.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Their first all season in fairness. Last team to be awarded one.

Again this is becoming very RAWK. Fans obviously disappointed with more dropped points. The red card was the right decision. You have to take it on the chin.
I agree, it is the right decision; when you’re looking at stills and slow mo of 1 second of impact.

real time and seeing what went on, yellow was fine. No need for the VAR to get involved at all.

Dansk

I was under the impression that var couldn’t get involved if the ref had already given a yellow? So why would they ask him to go and review the incident? It wasn’t a clear and obvious error
Andre Marriner won't let such petty things as rules get in the way of his burning desire to punish United.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Wait--your "proof" of refs favoring United is an example from... 2005?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't find anything more recent? Does that perhaps tell you something?

Jesus wept, the level of desperation and sheer stupidity.
I'm clearly taking the piss mate

Dansk

Well, fair enough, then. It's hard to tell when there's so many people genuinely saying what you said and meaning it.

M16Red

ABU media and false narrative is everywhere when it comes it us - flicking through the news its labelled as a horror tackle.

Even on commentary the oooww and arrrh he's in trouble here, it's so bad now, biased and I think it's got worse.

Rawtish is a word that only on exist here, it's used to belittle threads if this is not a place to talk about biased against man utd then there is nowhere to talk about it or some lazy posters need a ban

I see and hear conditioned biassed all time against is football team, it used to be sale papers now sadly this has sipped throughout football right down to the ref.

I actually think they worry about how the decision will be interpreted by the press, that adds conditioned bias or even makes the decision Impossible to be Impartial about. Same with VAR they are humans it's again falls under a problem with biased outputs - in fact I think it's worse with VAR.

Amir

Not corruption - bias is a better word. It's easy to give penalties against man Utd right now, you get 80% of the premier league's fanbase backing it and pundits bending over backwards to justify it like with Casemiro today and the other month there.
80% of PL fan based would have backed a penalty against us in every single year for decades. Why is it easier "now"?

Compton22

ABU media and false narrative is everywhere when it comes it us - flicking through the news its labelled as a horror tackle.

Even on commentary the oooww and arrrh he's in trouble here, it's so bad now, biased and I think it's got worse.

Rawtish is a word that only on exist here, it's used to belittle threads if this is not a place to talk about biased against man utd then there is nowhere to talk about it or some lazy posters need a ban

I see and hear conditioned biassed all time against is football team, it used to be sale papers now sadly this has sipped throughout football right down to the ref.

I actually think they worry about how the decision will be interpreted by the press, that adds conditioned bias or even makes the decision Impossible to be Impartial about. Same with VAR they are humans it's again falls under a problem with biased outputs - in fact I think it's worse with VAR.
This is SO true. Take it with this link to the tackle on Felix yesterday that was a blatant red and the commentator is like "just a little challenge there just stamps on the ankle". For Casemiro, they bring out the "OOOF THAT'S BAD" or "That could be a red" :houllier:

M16Red

This is SO true. Take it with this link to the tackle on Felix yesterday that was a blatant red and the commentator is like "just a little challenge there just stamps on the ankle". For Casemiro, they bring out the "OOOF THAT'S BAD" or "That could be a red" :houllier:

Posted in the other thread.

TheReligion

Abusive

Yet Garnacho is injured from yet another outlawed scissor tackle (same as did Eriksen) yet neither were even a free kick..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yet Garnacho is injured from yet another outlawed scissor tackle (same as did Eriksen) yet neither were even a free kick..
Walker Peters aimed for the ball, got the ball, and sometimes you end up tangling/doing something with your other leg. Carroll's "challenges" are just an insult to the word.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Casemiros wasn’t intentional either? He also got the ball.
Casemiro lunged in at high pace and his stud ended up clattering into their man's shin.
Nothing at all alike to the other tackle. No one would have said a word if Garnacho hadn't gone down.
It's the sort of challenge you'll see every game. I bet Martinez himself has done double digit of these challenges this season.

Compton22

Seeing how many of our own fans actually try to defend the blatant bias refereeing towards our own team is even more sickening.
It's just well meaning people not wanting to seem RAWKish mostly I hope. I don't think anyone on this forum as a Utd fan is that deluded.

Abhinav

80% of PL fan based would have backed a penalty against us in every single year for decades. Why is it easier "now"?
Because of one man and his towering personality. They knew they would have to answer to him and he would not make their life easy. We have gone too soft recently, glad EtH called them out today.
There is a clear bias against us, whether fans want to see it or not.