g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

When we lose, do you fill in the player performance thingy?

Listar

Don't do it because do not want to go through in my head again of the shite performance of each player.

Yep, usually. 6 is a standard performance.

Smalling and Lindelof the only two players i think I've ever given a 1 to.

AgentP

I fill it up after each game is over. There are plenty of 3s and 4s on the days we lose. Sometimes even 2s. Lindelof was my first 1 rating.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Reckon 5-crap to 6-solid is too big a jump. There's definitely some in-between. 5 would be a below average game and then 4 and below crap. Your 1s and 2s reserved for the Rooney horror shows (and Lindelof yesterday).
Agree. That would be a more appropriate description.

friend

If I saw the game, then yes. I use the rating system in Championship Manager 01/02 as the base. So 6 is an average performance, and 4 is very bad (3 is exceptionally bad) and 7-9 are good to excellent (I never give a 10 unlike cm0102).

youngrell

I still fill it in at my earliest convenience – I feel I have good control over my emotions so never go over the top either way.

I tend to use the Football Manager model of starting everyone at a 6, which is like a base level performance and go from there. Players very rarely score less than 5 with me.

LoneStar

What's the point of doing that.

Everyone has a different rating of what a 6 is. It ends up being inaccurate for everyone
This is true, although Im sure most people , including me would have given a 2 or below for Lindelof last game. Some people will see 5 as average, while other will see 5 as good/bad.

For me, Valencia's performance last game would be a 5. He was solid defensively, but I expected much more of him going forward.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
The funniest part after a loss, is to look at the prediction for the next match.
United loss is pretty much always winning at the time :)

midou

I think its important to do so, otherwise you end up with inflated ratings at the end of the season.

For scoring I use the cm01/02 system - everyone starts with a 6.
Average game with no bad mistakes - 6
Average all game but scored a goal/made an assist - 7
Average game plus some mistakes - 5
Lindelof against Huddersfield - 2

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I always fill but I murder the team in it.

I was surprised to found people giving this Huddersfield game 4.4. Guess what I gave the team 2.9 only. Lots of "1" given to many players.
We lost 2-1 not 12-1.

Martin(6)Buchan

I do but leave it a day or so if they have played rubbish pity we cannot give them zero on some occassions ;) , just wondering if any United players actually keeps tabs :)

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I am generally biased towards my favourite players. I've never given Mata less than 4/10 despite his performances vs Stoke and Huddersfield. And I didn't give Mkhi very high early this season because I am always critical of his performances.
Just went and compared my rating vs caf average rating- turns out I am even biased against Martial (my average rating of 6.4 vs caf average of 6.8) and Matic (my average of 6.4 vs caf average of 6.9)

ManUnitedCanuck

When we lose, I pout around like a 3 year old child and turn off footie for the rest of the weekend. My wife knows what the weekend will be like depending on the result of the match :)

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I used to fill it in while frothing at the mouth thinking of the defeat we had just endured, how the players can all do one if it was a performance similar to the Huddersfield game :lol::mad:...now I wait a while, review the game and then fill it in honestly. Less fun but allows for a more accurate interpretation I believe :)

PieCrust

The only thing I don't do is vote for a POM after matches like Huddersfield.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I will fill otherwise players end up high average rating which doesn't mate sense.

iam_kramer

Lately the issue has been actually attributing a number to the poor performances and realising that there were very few players who stood out.

Wilt

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't ......I'm a renagade living on the edge

Klopp_De_Klown

when we are totally shit... No

I cant face it. Not losses only just playin badly is enough to do it for me. I'm such a woose, I know!

krazyrobus

Never fill it in after a loss. This place is cancer for 2-3 days after a loss so if we lose I won't be on the forum till the next game.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Nope, i don't really pay attention to everyones individual performance. I see the stand outs and the ones having a 'mare, bute all in between, dunno

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I never fill in them or the team prediction things, can't be bothered.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
After a couple days, if I did it day 1 i'd give everyone 1 tbh. I always reject the motm if we lost or drew in a negative way though.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I usually do but I either do it when I'm very excited or very pissed so Every player basically all 8-10 or 3-1 score.