When will Mourinho be sacked? The Predictions Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpg

Crashed out of this season CL (2nd round or final) or until top 4 is impossible. Whichever comes first.

Darlington Padgett

Until 4th is gone. The only positive is that at the rate the top 4 is playing and how bad we are that might be gone pretty soon.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Either Saturday evening after we've lost to Arsenal and drawn with Fulham

Or December 22nd after we've lost to Cardiff.
I strongly believe it’ll be next Saturday now. Jose is completely broken.

Crustanoid

March 17th

We'll be in 12th place and Pogba and Martial will already have deals lined up elsewhere

reddaz71

Because Utd is a business he won't be going anywhere until April at the earliest when it is cheaper to pay him off....horrific!

Westerkerk

Its easy for the club now to wait until the back end of the season because this season is not salvageable.

If Jose walks then fine, but they'll be happy now to wait to avoid a pay off.

Not the right decision in my book, as he can only do further damage to this club by sticking around, but it's what is happening here. He should have gone months ago.

Chairman Steve

Given that the United Twitter account has said absolutely nothing for the past 15 hours, it could be sooner than people think.

By now they’d have waved the Champions League draw in our faces as a distraction at the very least.

freeurmind

weak willed
He's not getting sacked, not before the end of the season at least. Our owners are cheap, they certainly arent shelling out 20 million to fire this manager.

OldSchoolManc

On the football side of things, which is basically what we’re all here for, we are the worst run club in the premier league.
I couldn’t give a flying one about how much our turnover is etc.
Someone, somewhere, in the boardroom, DO SOMETHING!
Send a message like quitting unless there’s a change.
Surely there’s people on the board that actually love the football side and have had enough?
Bobby? SAF? Gill?

Ranchero

I am convinced Woodward and co won't do a thing till it is mathematically impossible to make the top four and until winning a trophy becomes impossible. So I would be surprised, given the noises round and about, whether he would do a thing while we were still in the Champions League.

Roboc7

Its easy for the club now to wait until the back end of the season because this season is not salvageable.

If Jose walks then fine, but they'll be happy now to wait to avoid a pay off.

Not the right decision in my book, as he can only do further damage to this club by sticking around, but it's what is happening here. He should have gone months ago.
Yeah they won’t see any benefit to paying him off as season is gone anyway and they will start recruiting his replacement whilst he is still in the job.

Problem is things aren’t going to get better and there will be a horrible atmosphere on and off the pitch and it will do more harm than good.

All the focus is on Woodward but the Glazers make the decision and they have shown they wait until the pay off is reduced before acting.

stu_1992

When we officially can't finish top 4 anymore. At this rate I'll say March. Which is depressing. :(

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I want to believe he'll be sacked this week. Believe folks.
I do think he'll be gone before xmas.
I honestly thought today or tomorrow after that yesterday.

I thought, even for this pathetic, beta regime, that would be the limit...

But Woodward has again cowardly briefed the media to let us know that he won't be sacked yet.

fecking disgraceful.

Von Mistelroum

I actually think it'll rumble on until the summer. They'll then start fanning around with the "maybe one more season" stuff with no available alternatives left.

acrebo

16th March.

Defeat at home to City mathematically guarantees we can't finish in the top 4, with 7 games to go...

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Did the maths, based on the current average points per game for the top 6, we should be ruled out of the top 4 sometime in late March, early April. Obviously these numbers are going to change a bit, so I'm going to plump for either the Saturday, Sunday or Monday of the weekend starting Saturday March 16th.

We've City at home on the 16th (currently listed as a 3pm kick off so it'll definitely move at least time slot), so a defeat there may well mathematically rule us out of the top 4, with our previous two games being away to Arsenal and the away leg vs PSG. Once we're officially ruled out, he's gone.

mav_9me

16th March.

Defeat at home to City mathematically guarantees we can't finish in the top 4, with 7 games to go...
Did the maths, based on the current average points per game for the top 6, we should be ruled out of the top 4 sometime in late March, early April. Obviously these numbers are going to change a bit, so I'm going to plump for either the Saturday, Sunday or Monday of the weekend starting Saturday March 16th.

We've City at home on the 16th (currently listed as a 3pm kick off so it'll definitely move at least time slot), so a defeat there may well mathematically rule us out of the top 4, with our previous two games being away to Arsenal and the away leg vs PSG. Once we're officially ruled out, he's gone.
Sadly this.

Snafu17

You'd think he'd be this week. Anything else is just cocking negligence. Although, based on MENs article today, the current line from the club is apparently "Businesses as usual", which is fecking bonkers.

mshnsh

For me he has to go.There are a few reasons :
1.He is a petty man who picks fights with his players and repeatedly throws them under the bus.
2.Never takes responsibilty for his teams failure and blames everyone but himself.
3.His negative tactics curb the creativity of his players hence players who should shine at a club like man utd e.g pogba, mata are made to look average.

68Guns

Why are we or the club concerned about a £20million pay off? the club have spunked millions on players they will never get back. Every week the club pay out millions in wages to platers who are not good enough to wear a red shirt and don't deserve our support or sympathy, so what is another £20 going to do, it's chicken feed!
Get rid of Jose ASAP and bring in a top man who can handle the demands and desires of the fans and club.

laughtersassassin

No difference between 24 and 18 million. It is not worth alienating and affecting the lives of our fans for the sake of 6 million. Fans opinions matter and it is worth more than 6 million to save them the heartache they are going through.

Disgrace by the club to play with the emotions of the fans over money. Football should not be about money and it isn't for any of the top teams.

JMack1234

We'll have a horrendous March where we crash out of the Champions League and the fans are going barmy and they'll announce that Mourinho will be leaving at the end of the season.

Litch

Sadly he'll be here next season. Who else is there out there who fits the profile? Forget Eddie H, the board won't take that risk. Forget Poc, no way Levi would agree it and not sure why he'd leave Spurs for here anyway.

Guapa

He'll be he until the end of the season, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

scoi

The longer he stays the worse the morale of the team.

What that does mean is the bounce-back effect when a new manager steps in will be epic. Surely.... Possibly..... Maybe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.