Where’s my RAWK thread gone?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Stop messing with the Universe for Christ sake. Everything is going as it should.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Seriously what the hell is going on?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
That’s a shit OP

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I’ve just realised it’s actually Colin who is the OP and I’m ignoring him hence why it’s not showing and why I originally didn’t find it before making mine. Thought Tavern’s post was the OP

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I’ve just realised it’s actually Colin who is the OP and I’m ignoring him hence why it’s not showing and why I originally didn’t find it before making mine. Thought Tavern’s post was the OP
I thought it was strange that you make a dupe thread but guess it makes sense if you've got Colin ignored.

Tavern's post has aged well.

If I remember, I'll try to steal the thread OP tomorrow as I don't think staff can be ignored by non-staff but I could be wrong. I know I was able to ignore Niall when testing it a while back but don't have a regular account to check.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I thought it was strange that you make a dupe thread but guess it makes sense if you've got Colin ignored.

If I remember, I'll try to steal the thread OP tomorrow as I don't think staff can be ignored by non-staff but I could be wrong. I know I was able to ignore Niall when testing it a while back but don't have a regular account to check.
Yeah you can’t, I tried to ignore Grinner countless times.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Err, what does this mean?

You realise, if they start winning now, it will be your fault?