Which player do you still believe in (that everyone else doesn't)?

paulscholes18

Lindelof, he seems to be coming into his own now which is good to see
Bailly,to me needs a manager who believes in him

JMack1234

I think that Bailly could be a top draw CB with a different manager and I maybe a total fool but I also believe Alexis still has it in him to give us one or two seasons of the Arsenal Alexis if again we get a different manager.

manutddjw

Matic has gotten a lot of abuse for his shocking displays, but I don’t think he’s finished and he could still be useful.

I don’t believe every player past 30 should suddenly be shipped to the MLS because they’re finished, but they do need to be managed better like Fergie did with Rio, Giggs and Scholes. Matic played way too much last season even brought on in league cup games to see out the game, went to the World Cup, had surgery/no preseason and was rushed right back in. I bet if we limited his games played we’d be much happier.

paitonboy

Ashley Young. He's the best crosser at the club and he never fails to put in a full shift. Considering that he's played out of his natural position, he's done brilliantly for the past two seasons in a struggling team.

Marcky411

He is generally off form, but we are playing him completely out of his comfort zone and using him in a very wrong way which does not help him nor us, only just highlights his obvious flaws and deprives him of his greatest strength.
Very true, his footballing ability lets him down as a nr 9, Lukaku needs space to run onto a ball where his first touch isn't vital to his game and where he gets that extra little bit of time on the ball to make things happen. That is why I would like to see Lukaku play as our RW, we have witnessed many a time he can score from the right and can deliver a cracking cross from the right as well.

MemphisThePie

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Have to go with Macheda, our most clinical finisher since RvN.