Which PSG player would you take for Pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

I thought seeing as we already had threads on this for Juventus & Real Madrid I would throw this lot into the mix too

Chief123

I thought seeing as we already had threads on this for Juventus & Real Madrid I would throw this lot into the mix too
Considering Pogba is not someone we would want to keep right now, surely the answer would be any of the PSG players? Because right now Pogba is useless to us and not a benefit to the squad.

Mo Caine

Supports
United from 1977 until 2007
none of them, because i don't recall an established player involved in a swap every working for us, and some act like it was a move to an old Blue Square outfit, very damaging for the imagine of the self proclaimed ''biggest club in the world''

croadyman

Paredes, maybe him and Fred are destined to play together after last week

Conor

The last thing we need when getting rid of an unwanted player, is an unwanted player from another team. They aren't going to give us any of their prize possessions, take the money from the sale and buy whoever we want.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
All those current PSG players hate United besides Herrera :lol:

Lyricist

Following the Juventus, the RM, and now the PSG threads, can someone please make a "Which FCB player would you take for Pogba?" and make it about FC Basel?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yeah Neymar & Di Maria I agree but some of the others still would jump at the chance
I don't even think Neymar would "hate" us as a club. What reason would he have to do so. He had a think with Scott yeah, he won the game so I doubt he cares about that much.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Marquinhos would be my "more realistic" pick (they wouldn't part with Neymar/Mbappe). Verratti has always been one of my favorite players but he seems perennially injured as of late.

I almost said Meunier, almost completely forgetting he's at Dortmund :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Marquinhos would be my "realistic" pick (they wouldn't part with Neymar/Mbappe).
They wouldn't part ways with their captain either.

Berbaclass

Marquinhos would be my "more realistic" pick (they wouldn't part with Neymar/Mbappe). Verratti has always been one of my favorite players but he seems perennially injured as of late.

I almost said Meunier, almost completely forgetting he's at Dortmund :lol:
Neymar is out of contract next summer (2022).

Berbaclass

I'd assume, age/retirement and wanting to try a new league/country? Sort of like, wished him well for his years of service to them and out of mutual respect.
Fair enough, wasn't sure if it was a Cavani esque situation with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.