Which Rival Player would you take?

KN5

Aguero, huge fan before he was at city, still a huge fan, would love to see him in a United shirt.

KN5

Hazard
Mane
De Bruyne
Sanchez
Rose
Was sat here thinking why would you pick Rose vs any rival left back, turns out they all have average left backs. Ox/Bellerin, Alonso, Milner/Moreno. Kolasanic seems great but I believe he's playing on the left side of a back 3.

AshRK

Dele alli.. Need some good english players, there aren't many there bar dele and kane. I would take alli.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
De Bruyne for me, brilliant player.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Overwhelmed by Mane's mentions.
There are world class talents like Hazard, Sanchez and De Bruyne, there are brilliant left backs like Rose and Mendy, there is Toby, there are Aguero, Alli, Kane — and you choose Mane...

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
There are world class talents like Hazard, Sanchez and De Bruyne, there are brilliant left backs like Rose and Mendy, there is Toby, there are Aguero, Alli, Kane — and you choose Mane...
Was the first player i thought about, been one of the best cb's in the league for a while, and i think he would be great with Bailly.

Nick7

I'm not properly awake yet and I could have sworn the title said "which River Plate player would you take?"

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Tough one. For a keeper I'd go with de Gea, defender I'd take Alderweireld, midfielder I'd have Kante, attacker I'd have Sanchez or Hazard. As City probably need a defender the most, Alderweireld it is.

prtk0811

Mane gives 100 % on the pitch and in a position we need which fits jose mourinho's liking in a player.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Kante, so even with Kompany out we'd have some decent protection for the defence

Trizy

Tough one. For a keeper I'd go with de Gea, defender I'd take Alderweireld, midfielder I'd have Kante, attacker I'd have Sanchez or Hazard. As City probably need a defender the most, Alderweireld it is.
Last season alone De Gea gives you 10 points at least.

I personally would take Sanchez, he would add 25+ goals & 15+ assists in all competitions something which Hazard couldn't offer.

Or KDB with our team size his set piece would be fantastic. Not to mention he would be brilliant anywhere in a front 3 of a 4231.

R'hllor

Willian, not because he is best of the bunch just when everyone turned their backs to JM, he was only one pushing on, giving his best and for that huge respect.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sanchez every day of the week. Would be brilliant for Mourinho IMO. Though his 2 best positions are lw and up top, so it would need rerranging to fit martial and miki in too. Maybe use sanchez in the hole with miki right?

Maccataq

Dele Alli - great talent and has a bit of nastiness in his game too which I think often the best players have. If Fergie had been in charge, he would already been a Utd player - when we lost to MK Dons under LVG, we should have spotted him then.

Hazard is probably the obvious choice - he is an unbelievable player but I don't like his antics at times and like others have said, I don't like how he downed tools a couple of seasons ago when things were going against them.

I think Mane or Willian would be good shouts to strengthen our right wing and you could argue we need to strengthen left back although I hope to see Shaw step up and realise his potential.

stepic

people choosing mane over hazard. weird.

hazard. kdb and alli both good shouts also.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
people choosing mane over hazard. weird.

hazard. kdb and alli both good shouts also.
Some people have long memories and remember when he was dogshit for a whole season through petulance. There'd always be that fear he'll down tools again if things upset him.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Kante. We need that midfielder that allows our other midfielders to play, and having him infront of our defence would also be a boost.

Paul_Scholes18

I will give answer in terms of what we need and the players I personally rate and like. From Chelsea I would take Hazard for our needs and Luiz cause I really like him (although we don't need more central defenders). From Man City I would take Kevin De Bruyne for our needs and since I like him. From Arsenal I would take Sanchez due to our needs and well I would like to get Welbeck back. From Liverpool I would take Mane. Milner is someone I like from them. From Spurs I would take Rose due to our needs and Dembele as the player I like the most.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Alderweireld, Sanchez, De Gea, probably in that order. Throw in KDB and Hazard as well to have a player from each rival.