Which table are you sitting at?

90 + 5min

While I would like to sit near Guardiola, Wenger or Bielsa for pure football philosophy talk I have to choose 3 because of few things.

1. Close to the door when things get heated
2. Close to food.
3. Great, fun company with lot of funny stories from various countries.
4. There is no chance anybody would come near the table to disturb us without getting elbow or studs as a welcoming.

AaronRedDevil

Table 10 or 1 would be a great laugh. Someone is for sure getting stabbed at table 3. My god

Ooh2B

Supports
Arsenal
Table 3 for me. Any trouble breaks out and that one will be bossing the rest.

El Zoido

Table 3 easy. In the right corner when shit hits the fan.

NYAS

Has to be 3 or 10, absolute shithouse of a table or a recreation of the Hangover series

Cloud7

Table 3 would be the most entertaining to watch those explosive personalities around each other. However, I would choose table 10 because I’m sure I’ll have the best time with them.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Table 1 will leave you graduating with a psychology PHD, a weird smell and a Messi autograph. Table 3 is one bad look away from being a crime scene.

paulscholes18

Would like 4 but don’t understand Italian and don’t think they know a word of English between them similar for table 7. Table 4 one wrong word leads to a trip to hospital. So I would go for table 6

MissKatie

Supports
Northampton Town
If table 8 is what I think it is then 100% table 8

Halftrack

Table 1 for Cantona, or table 3 for the egos.
Roy Keane would make minced meat out of Zlatan.
Nah, Zlatan's arrogance is mostly tongue-in-cheek, and he's a model professional. From what I've seen, Keane seems to respect him as well, so they'd probably get along.

eltigreFalcao

Absolutely table 7. Strange to see that no one else picked that one

Socrates was one of the most intelligent, outspoken and intriguin characters in football history, I'd give my only remaining kidney to have a chat with him. Also Bielsa is a football genius. And finally Riquelme, one of the most lovable players for me, definitely table 7.

NoLogo

Table 10. Party of a lifetime for sure. Might end up, waking up next to a dead hooker or an alive lion though but if you survive on the other hand you have a story to tell... well not your grandkids. :lol:

Mr Smith

Table 5 sounds like the most fun table with the least risk of someone getting assaulted.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Table 1. The conversation would be superb and it feels like the kind of table where people would ask your opinion politely and pretend to care.

nainaisson

The table farthest away from 3 as possible, so I don't end up getting hurt in a fight between Zlatan and Keane.

ReddBalls

Absolutely table 7. Strange to see that no one else picked that one

Socrates was one of the most intelligent, outspoken and intriguin characters in football history, I'd give my only remaining kidney to have a chat with him. Also Bielsa is a football genius. And finally Riquelme, one of the most lovable players for me, definitely table 7.

Also, this:

Easy choice.

sillwuka

Table 6 seems like quite a calm but intelligent table.

A managerial genius.
2 midfield magician's
and a monster of a Defender

Web of Bissaka

Table 6 - interesting discussions while close but not too close as 2 and 7 thus safe enough to witness the mayhem of Table 3. Additionally, the only seats where you can overhear and witness up close any good "moments" from Tables 1, 5 and 10.

Best Seats.

Lebowski

Table 2 for sure. Neville would bring Ricky Tomlinson along and we'd drink real ale and talk politics. We'd solve world hunger by signing the rest of the guests up to Juan's 1% salary donation thing whilst observing the inevitable fight on table 3.

Bratt

Don’t really care which table I’m sitting at, but I will be sure to follow Maradona every time he goes to the restroom.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Table 10 seems like great fun but you're head will hurt a lot the next day with a heavy hangover.
Meanwhile on table 9 your head will hurt at the end of the night because your IQ will have dropped by about 30 points.