Which team do you love to hate the most and why?

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Snap, same here. Can’t stand anything about the club, they are like the king of the shite clubs.
They have this self entitled expectation to play good attacking football, as though it’s something they are known for over the years!? Total myth they have created for themselves.

Shite kit, shite stadium, shite players, and worst of all the pure shite bubbles anthem.

Safe to say I long for their relegation every season.
@RUCK4444 wrote this about West Ham in another thread and I thought it deserved it's own, a quick search reveals there hasn't been a thread about teams you hate since 2008.

Personally I hate Palace, Liverpool, Bristol Rovers and Everton bunch of cnuts and would love to see them all relegated!

EDIT can't believe I forgot Pompey, shitehouse club, it's in my blood to despise them! Guess I forgot them because they are so irrelevant nowadays.

Last edited:

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Man City. A nothing club that has been pumping oil money into making something of themselves. I also hate Pep's obnoxious personality, so them getting him made it even worse.

In elsewhere news, don't hate them, but couldn't care less for Real Madrid and PSG. Bloated clubs with no personality to inspire any respect.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Barca and Real. Because of everything. The way how they won Cl titles, how they think that world spins around them, the way how they behave in transfer market, the way how their players behave during games, because how their fans are spoiled and because how they are protected by refs.

Amarsdd

Liverpool, even if I grew up at a time when Liverpool were not a direct competitor for us. In Europe, its Barca. I just started hating them because my immediate family supported them. I have hated them more after they started doing their "more than a club" high and mighty bullsh!t.

Brightonian

I wouldn’t say I ‘hate’ any football club. At the end of the day it’s just a game and that way madness lies.

Obviously I hate and despise Liverpool and want bad things to happen to them and anyone associated with them. But football clubs, not so much.

Tony247

Arsenal...and I don't know why I dislike them (not as much to hate though)...I just do.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Liverpool. Its the fans. Not all of them but feck me they have some utter dicks following them.

Stoke are an absolute shithouse club.

Rangers. They just seem like a bunch of vile nasty feckers. Then they cherry on top with Gerard

City and PSG. Fake clubs.

Sunderland - just because

Everton.... i don't despise but I can't stand the way the roll over against Liverpool and play like Barcelona agaisnt us. Game raisers and bottlers.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Used to be Liverpool and Leeds with City an irrelevant 3rd.
People here will all have Leeds near the top of their list within a few months of them going up....

UnitedChampionsAgain

LiVARpool obviously.
30% of the hate towards the club, ex players, managers etc and the other 70 to their horrible supporters.
Don't like Chelsea much either, or City.

GazTheLegend

Me personally?

West Ham by a mile

Shit fans, shit owners, shit players, shit manager, shit stadium

Every time I read or hear someone related to that club, their celebrity "fans", owners, regular Joe's, it sounds like they see themselves basically on a par with Man Utd despite not having done, well, anything for like a hundred years. There is some massive delusion of the "West Ham way" and they unironically suggest that they are realistic title contenders or top four material despite buying some seriously unimaginative hipster shitters no other club would touch. Every summer it's the same by about July: they claim realistic top 4, then it's top 6, then once again it's survival mode by December.

They get one fluky result against a big team and spend hours telling the world how shit the opposition team are, after they have conceded 80% possession and 40 shots, 5 of which hit the post - but west ham go forwaed and they score a deflected breakaway goal. But then they get crushed 6-0 in the reverse fixture and it's the referees fault.

The lying about attendance figures to make them seem bigger than they are (60,000 every game apparently despite police figures telling us it's closer to 40,000), the continual berating of other clubs that have actually, you know, won things and have actual good players, the entire thing is like an exercise in hubris.

The movies that always portray their fans as loveable "hard but fair men", working class heroes trying to make their way in a yuppies world, Vinny Jones... The whole thing.

If I could delete the club I would.

Last edited:

ThinkTank@Cafe

LFC, MC. I started to hate Wolves almost as much as Liverpool this season.

Never hated Leeds. I liked O’Leary team and was sorry to see them down.

UpWithRivers

Newcastle - Dumbest arrogant fans in the world. Think they are one of the elite clubs and if you say otherwise you will get a smack in the face. They absolutely wrecked their own City when they lost the cup finals. Acted like complete loons. They are always top of the list of worst behaved fans - most fans with banning orders. Then their was that whole Kevin Keegan nonsense and the time they actually thought they could take us. Oh how I laughed when we signed Cole. And Shearer - loser

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Man Utd obviously but I fecking hate Spurs with a passion and anytime they lose is always a good day.
The hate for Everton isn't really there for me as they're pretty much an irrelevance for us at the moment.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Aside from Liverpool, it’s Arsenal. Can’t stand a single fan I’ve ever encountered. No matter what year, they believe have the best in the world in one position

Liverpool obviously, but i do have a begrudging respect that at least they're a proper football club.

Chelsea, City and PSG for being lottery winning nothing teams who have practically ruined football.

West Ham. If ever a club was a reflection of its fans. The sooner they get relegated the better.

I used to hate Leeds but i lived there for 3 years and loved it.

Von Mistelroum

Liverpool - My Dad supports them which was reason enough as he was such a d*ck about it growing up, and most of the worst people I've known did too so there must be something to it

Denis' cuff

Obvious rivals apart; Arsenal. Totally obsessed with United (who isn’t?)

loathsome bunch of cnuts, even long before Wenger.

Last edited:

Bestietom

Don't hate any CLUB but some of the Liverpool fans annoy me. They have really come out of the woodwork in the last couple of seasons, and are mocking us because of where we are, atm.

youmeletsfly

Liverpool and not because of the club or their history, it's only about the absolutely lunatic fans, the most cringe fanbase that ever existed.

pacifictheme

Other than the obvious, Sunderland.

Nothing club who did absolutely nothing of note in the prem who laughed at us in 2012. feck them, hope they disappear into oblivion. cnuts.

Denis' cuff

Liverpool obviously, but i do have a begrudging respect that at least they're a proper football club.

Chelsea, City and PSG for being lottery winning nothing teams who have practically ruined football.

West Ham. If ever a club was a reflection of its fans. The sooner they get relegated the better.

I used to hate Leeds but i lived there for 3 years and loved it.
totally agree. Deluded fans and fawning media apart, Liverpool = still a genuine club

West Ham : utter scrotes - worse fans than Leeds. Players worse than Everton

Also enjoyed Leeds socially. Good city.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Liverpool, obviously. Leeds too.
I think ending the season and awarding them the trophy / promotion would make it easier. Liverpool ending their long wait in such a disappointing and underwhelming (for them) way, and Leeds back in the Premier League without a promotion party as such.

Aside from those I strongly dislike Arsenal, mainly because their fans are so fecking clueless. I’ve never met one who can have a serious and intelligent football debate. Even when United were winning trophies left right and centre they had the: “Man Utd? Nah they’re shit mate” attitude.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Liverpool. Outside of England Barcelona.

TRUERED89

Man City. A nothing club that has been pumping oil money into making something of themselves. I also hate Pep's obnoxious personality, so them getting him made it even worse.

In elsewhere news, don't hate them, but couldn't care less for Real Madrid and PSG. Bloated clubs with no personality to inspire any respect.
Add Liverpool to this post, and it's exactly my feelings. However, Madrid have unbelievable history and prestige so deserve more respect than Oil Saint Germain.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I loathe PSG with a passion. Primarily because they are a completely fake club that would not be where they are if they had not been financially doped harder than Johan Mühlegg in the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics.

But also because they take some genuine world class footballers and make them play in a league few people outside of France have any actual interest in watching. Now these players are literally trapped in their clubs because of their massively inflated transfer cost that no club can realisticly afford.

PSG of old used to be a very good club, but at least they got where they are the old fashioned way.

POF

Arsenal. Since the Fergie/Wenger battles I cannot stand them. United ending their unbeaten run and the look of shock on their smug arrogant faces is one of my favourite ever football moments.

I should be over it by now but I have an unhealthy inability to let anything go!

Fosu-Mens

Barca and Real. Because of everything. The way how they won Cl titles, how they think that world spins around them, the way how they behave in transfer market, the way how their players behave during games, because how their fans are spoiled and because how they are protected by refs.
Add Juventus and Bayern into that mix for similar reasons. I don't mind Bayern's fans, but everything else about that club is not great.

PSG: A serious number of diving/cheating c*nts in that team.

MUFC players are protected by the refs compared to players at smaller EPL teams. Especially compared to non-English players.

Tel074

Liverpool because of that horrible c..t Gerrard and their fans.
Sunderland for how they treated McClean when he was there and for just being a town full of brexit scumbags

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Where is the other Glasgow?
:)
Rangers and Celtic. Rangers because they are stupidly violent and Celtic because they are Scottish but support Ireland, and hate the English, yet want to be in the English league. They make no sense.
Actually hate is an overstatement, it's only Liverpool I've genuinely felt that for, and that's diminished over the years.