Which United player do you find hardest to like?

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
As there is a thread on which player you find hardest to dislike seems only right that there should be a thread on the opposite view.
For me it’s our team captain Harry Maguire I regret to say but it’s my honest opinion.
I think he’s a center back who lacks pace, aggression, leadership skills, footballing ability and charisma.
If he cost 8 mill I would feel the same.But he didn’t.
When I see him on our team sheet with Capt. after his name and I think of some of the illustrious names that had the honour to Captain our team in the past I just feel sad.

Robaldo

Pogba: he just couldn't more obviously not give a shit.

432JuanMata

Pogba is the obvious choice here. I also am starting to get a dislike towards Rashford due to his poor performances while thinking he is elite.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I have never warmed to Pogba or Lingard. Quite a bit more style than substance it feels like to me. If we were successful at the same time I’d probably think they were great fun, if a little immature, but we really sucked and the lads have spent those years strutting around seemingly oblivious. Rashford now looks to be headed the same way unfortunately. I really hope he can turn it around.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Pogba and Lingard woukk look d be high on my list .
Lingard did have a lot of credit in the bank from 2016.

The Oracle

Bruno

The amount of times he gives the ball away match after match is absolutely incredible for a professional footballer.
I've never known anything like it

...and most of the time he throws his arms in the air and blames everyone else!

Very, very, frustrating to watch.

crackers0seven

Pogba and martial. One doesn't care about utd,more interested in haircuts and dubai. The other is so lazy it's untrue.

Esquire

Pretty much the entire team at this point? These guys are gathering a reputation as coach killers and it’s true - Jose, OGS and now RR.

Anders80

I personally can't even stand seeing Ronaldo's face. It's so bad I intentionally look away when they film him in close-ups.

Second would probably be Martial. The guy doesn't know what a smile is. Always that quirky serious look as if he's trying to be cool or something.

Tarrou

as people I don't have any issues with any of them really

as footballers, I've never warmed to Jesse, Dalot, or Bailly

MyBloodIsRed

Pogba followed closely by Maguire. Both cowards that hide from fighting for the badge.

NewYorkRed

AWB- useless on the pitch and apparently an idiot off it as well.

Maguire is a close second, and Pogba deserves a shout too, the lad is uber talented but his attitude sucks.

Mick1

Lingard. Just because he s an academy graduate, I still find him very cringy. Didn't get swept with the wave of feel good feeling during his loan to West Ham. He seems an absolute tool and it d be difficult to convince me otherwise. If he didn't play for United, he d be in the running for most punchable face in the league.

Deeply dislike Maguire as well, but I can't seem to rationalise it. By all accounts a decent guy, never conducts himself like the new wave of social media centered Lingard- like youth, seems articulate and all, but the sight of him gets me all riled up. Maybe it's the captain ship circumstances, the absolute joke of a transfer fee, or the fact that we had to double down on his because of said fee, maybe it s the size of his noggin, and most likely a combination of everything.

Pogba's an a$$, but I still like the guy for some reason.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Maguire purely on his footballing ability, or lack thereof, absolute joke signing not worth half his fee.

I was going to give him a chance after how he played for England but nah hes rank rotten.

For soneone who's the most expensive defender in the league, hes certainly nowhere near the best, not even the best at our club.
I kinda hope its him whos leaking stories just so we can get rid of him! If theres a football God, he will see to it that Newcastle come in and offer us back our fee for him!

Tap

Maguire and Lingard are the top 2. Dont really like the English contingent in general. They are generally overpriced and overpaid relative to their talent and performance.

jeepers

Arry maguire and his feckin goal celebration with his hands on his hips like a mafekin superhero. Feck off

Water Melon

Maguire, Lingard, Rashford, Pogba, Ronaldo, Bruno, Martial. In this order.