Television White Collar

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
It's another decent show from USA. Watched a couple from the first season. Looking to watch the complete season as well as getting back into Burn Notice.

wr8_utd

:'(
I have the first season of Burn Notice. Can't really decide if it's worth watching or not really.

Girish II

Add The 4400 to your collection, no doubt you will have watched everything else on the Internet in a few weeks.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
I really like White Collar. Some massive plot holes, and plots that don't really add up sometimes, but it's a fun show you can just kick back and enjoy. The two leads play off each other very well, which makes the show. Definitely worth a watch.

wr8_utd

Add The 4400 to your collection, no doubt you will have watched everything else on the Internet in a few weeks.
:lol:

Am absolutely jobless in my vacations till August so yeah got a lot of free time to watch stuff.

Keep getting distracted playign Just Cause though

wr8_utd

Season 2 of White Collar premiered last night if anyone cares.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
It's a pretty decent show. Didn't catch all of Season 1 so watching last night's season 2 premier ruined it for me, but it's still fun. Plus the main character was in Chuck for a bit which makes it a must see for me.

Also, did anyone catch Covert Affairs? Seems like another fun show. A bit like Alias.

wr8_utd

Caffrey was there for 2 seasons in Chuck. He rarely appeared in season 2 though :(

prateik

i havent watched this at all .. is it like burn notice .. that i like .. similar, better ? (probably not)

wr8_utd

These TV shows just love to kill off women in their shows :lol:

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
Hows Warehouse 13?

Was Covert Affairs any good?
Warehouse 13 was blah, I only watched a couple of eps at the beginning and really didn't see any development that interested me. Covert Affairs has a decent start. It's a bit like Chuck but way more realistic, and the storyline started well enough.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
Good episode. Have to say though, the green screen for the scene between Burke and his wife was horrible. Outside of that, really liked it. I really want his suits and ties. Well dressed man, that Caffrey.

I meant to watch Covert Affairs, but missed it. Is it supposed to be on again before Tuesday?

wr8_utd

Warehouse 13 was blah, I only watched a couple of eps at the beginning and really didn't see any development that interested me. Covert Affairs has a decent start. It's a bit like Chuck but way more realistic, and the storyline started well enough.
They even named their female spy Walker :lol:

Interval

Level
Rubbish show.

Too many loopholes in the plot. Predictable too. No mystery to the story line. Not to mention bad editing means too much irrelevant crap is thrown in.

That Caffery guy is watchable but Burke is just not a very good actor.

Within this category, Castle & Bones are way better.

wr8_utd

Yeah I actually think Cover Affairs will be a much better show than WHite Collar even though I enjoy WC.

The Pilot was good. The female spy's sister is the cut throat bitch from House :D

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
So I started watching this past weekend and I am up towards the end of the season 3 with still 6 episodes left to go. I am impressed with this show and it got renewed for a 4th season. I am catching up but I am going to not watch the last two episodes because I hate dealing with cliffhangers at the end of seasons.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Its a good show, always liked it. Also liked Burn Notice at times - USA is a good network. Covert affairs is boring though

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Season 4 premiered last night.

From the episode:
God damn Burke. You could have just let Neal be. If he hadn't made that call, everything would have been fine and they could have had at least two to three episodes looking for him.

kiristao

I like White Collar. Watching season 3 now.
Burn notice is nice too but its getting over complicated in season 5.
Used to really like Bones but then started to lose interest in the last season.
Castle is nice but like Bones, its a bit inconsistant and sometimes comes up with really crappy episodes.
Watched a few episodes of Covert Affairs. Seems nice but they suddenly stopped showing it. Will have to download the rest of the season I think.
The best of the lot for me is Criminal Minds.

AVARiCE

Just seen the episode. Good start to the season.

I think they "found" him too soon. There should've been at least two episodes of Burke and Collins battling it out in NY to track him down. Neal's also not had a chance to build anything of value.

I'm a tiny bit tired with there being a new pantomime villain every season/episode. It's always the same villain, too, the bad version of Neal or Burke. In Neal's case it's a con artist who kills and in Burke's case it's a dirty agent or an agent who bends the rules a bit. This season had legs without going straight for a villain. We could've seen the FBI struggle with their conviction rates, making them wish for Neal's return. We also could've seen if Neal would become a better con man with a new identity and having learnt from the other side over the past few years.

phunky

Needs to change his underwear
Its a good show, always liked it. Also liked Burn Notice at times - USA is a good network. Covert affairs is boring though
I just started watching Covert Affairs, it looks like something fun to watch after a long hard day at work. I'm with you there on USA network. Most shows on there are decent and fun to watch, like Burn Notice, Suits, White Collar... Sure they may not be on your top 10 favorite tv shows or Breaking Bad-like material, but if you have some spare time and looking for random tv after dinner, they might be worth a look.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Think they got Neal back to New York too soon, and the whole taking Peter out of the White Collar division thing is probably going to end the same in an episode or two too.

It's like they're just basically trying their best to pretend Neal never escaped and just get things back to the way it was just like in season 2.

MoneyMay

This is a good show. Now into the second season. How well does this develop in the subsequent seasons?

AVARiCE

Develops nicely, IMO. Things can get a bit tedious and it never reaches the lofty heights of some of the more renowned shows but if you're enjoying the first two seasons I can't see why you'd dislike it as it develops. At least, I can't remember any reasons why you would!

Overall, it's a pretty consistent, enjoyable watch.

Brophs

The One and Only
It's a fun show if you don't expect too much. It's very similar to stuff like The Mentalist.

There are some hilarious product placements in it, though. The Ford car that parallel parks itself into spaces being the worst. There have been a couple of 30 second bits which were basically just ads.