Who is Chelsea's Mario Balotelli?

JazzG

Resident Arse.
Wasn't the Cole shooting accidental? Whereas these two obviously bought it in and everything was intended to cause disruption.

Also Cole is an international player and one of the best LBs going and a player they have invested heavily in so they aren't just gonna boot him out.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I agree with this dismissal. There are loads of players at the same level at this 21 year old guy who are trying to make it. Setting off a smoke bomb causing a whole building to be evacuated and the fire brigade to be brought in is a big waste of time and money for many parties. He's not been performing on an international level for club and country like mr. Cole and frankly, this was also a much bigger incident than messing around with a BB gun. I'm sure if you would do this in school you'd be suspended for the gun and kicked out for the bomb.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
Wasn't the Cole shooting accidental? Whereas these two obviously bought it in and everything was intended to cause disruption.

Also Cole is an international player and one of the best LBs going and a player they have invested heavily in so they aren't just gonna boot him out.
But he still brought the air rifle to the training ground, why'd he do that in the first place?

Sure, but it still sends out the wrong signals. They're basically saying that if you're a good player you won't get punished in the same way for acting like a prick. It makes a mockery of their rules if people can break them without facing severe consequences because they happen to be good/promising football players. Not that it's anything we didn't know already, but it's about the signals to other players at the club as well.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I agree with this dismissal. There are loads of players at the same level at this 21 year old guy who are trying to make it. Setting off a smoke bomb causing a whole building to be evacuated and the fire brigade to be brought in is a big waste of time and money for many parties. He's not been performing on an international level for club and country like mr. Cole and frankly, this was also a much bigger incident than messing around with a BB gun. I'm sure if you would do this in school you'd be suspended for the gun and kicked out for the bomb.
I'm not sure where you've got that logic from... If a student brought in a BB gun and shot another student, I would assume he would also get kicked out.

Unless you're being tounge-in-cheek of course...