Who is Ole better than in the Prem..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafaeldagold

Honest question? I think there’s so many managers in the Prem who with less money & resources that have developed an identity & style of play which Ole hasn’t.

Farke
Howe
Rogers
Potter

All better managers than Ole.

Why are we, the biggest club in England settling so much?

Dolf

Impossible to compare. Being the manager of United comes with huge pressure. Put the managers you listed in charge of United and they probably won’t do much better

Lynty

Moyes, LVG and Jose had better cv's pre United.

Ridiculous thread.

Denis79

Too early to tell. It's looking horriffic now but the season just started. I back Ole and want him to be given time but I have my doubts, think anyone who is honest with himself has.

Rafaeldagold

Impossible to compare. Being the manager of United comes with huge pressure. Put the managers you listed in charge of United and they probably won’t do much better
I understand that of course but I’d much rather a better manager had a go than Ole.

AshRK

I get people don't rate Ole but why create stupid threads just to prove their point.

JohnnyLaw

Yes & LVG & Jose won things for us & got us top 4.

Why wouldn’t you give a better manager a chance to manage our club?
Everything is still there to be won at this point, Oles hasn’t even been given the opportunity to achive the things you listed.

Rafaeldagold

I get people don't rate Ole but why create stupid threads just to prove their point.
How’s it a stupid thread?

There’s lots of better managers in lesser clubs. How is that acceptable for the biggest club in England?

I’d take Rogers or Potter right now

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
If you're suggesting that OGS has a more difficult job than managers like Bruce, Farke, Potter, Hasenhutl etc then you're insane - or very biased.

OGS has been given the opportunity of a lifetime here, and just had 160m pumped into his defense - while having Martial, Pogba, Rashford and James in his squad.

To answer the question from OP, I genuinely believe Solksjaer is a League 1 level coach - he was relegated from the PL with Cardiff, and then sacked after failing in Championship.

In the YEARS since then - no Championship side came for him, and obviously no PL side either.

And I don't say that to insult him - it isn't a statement against him as a personality or as a club Legend.

And I'd further the question to - if OGS was let go by United, what PL side would employ him...?

AshRK

How’s it a stupid thread?

There’s lots of better managers in lesser clubs. How is that acceptable for the biggest club in England?

I’d take Rogers or Potter right now
And that's why it is a stupid thread.

Rafaeldagold

If you're suggesting that OGS has a more difficult job than managers like Bruce, Farke, Potter, Hasenhutl etc then you're insane - or very biased.

OGS has been given the opportunity of a lifetime here, and just had 160m pumped into his defense - while having Martial, Pogba, Rashford and James in his squad.

To answer the question from OP, I genuinely believe Solksjaer is a League 1 level coach - he was relegated from the PL with Cardiff, and then sacked after failing in Championship.

In the YEARS since then - no Championship side came for him, and obviously no PL side either.

And I don't say that to insult him - it isn't a statement against him as a personality or as a club Legend.

And I'd further the question to - if OGS was let go by United, what PL side would employ him...?
Yep I’d say lower level Championship manager at best.

And no Prem team would go near him.

Except us. Because he needs until 2050 & he’s not Jose

AshRK

Explain? Do you think Ole is better than those 2?

He isn’t- your deluded my friend & it’s not helping the club sticking by Ole. It’s damaging it
Potter or garcia or steve bruce or rodgers or emery or lampard or villa manager won't take this club forward. Ole may not too but why would you replace one average manager with another. What you are saying hey get rid of Ole and appoint just anyone and we will be up and running because we will get some identity. We might get couple of wins but then with set ot players we would be back to square one if we give this job to Potter or just any other manager.That's why it is a stupid thread. If we are to sack Ole then we better have a quality manager to run this club. Our priority should not be just to get rid of Ole. But should have a proper plan in place.

And furthermore that alone might also not be enough. You know why- because we have an incompetent ceo running this club.

El Zoido

Fans really need to lay off Ole already, it’s relentless and tiresome. I’ve seen more hate towards Ole than I ever saw toward Moyes, LVG or Mourinho. The fanbase is so toxic it’s unreal.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
None of them. There isn’t a single club in the premier league who would have appointed Ole as manager prior to his United spell, and even more so now.

Rafaeldagold

Potter or garcia or steve bruce or rodgers or emery or lampard or villa manager won't take this club forward. Ole may not too but why would you replace one average manager with another. What you are saying hey get rid of Ole and appoint just anyone and we will be up and running because we will get some identity. We might get couple of wins but then with set ot players we would be back to square one if we give this job to Potter or just any other manager.That's why it is a stupid thread. If we are to sack Ole then we better have a quality manager to run this club. Our priority should not be just to get rid of Ole. But should have a proper plan in place.

And furthermore that alone might also not be enough. You know why- because we have an incompetent ceo running this club.
I mean I just told you that there are many many better managers out there.

C'est Moi Cantona

Fans really need to lay off Ole already, it’s relentless and tiresome. I’ve seen more hate towards Ole than I ever saw toward Moyes, LVG or Mourinho. The fanbase is so toxic it’s unreal.
I don't think that's true, but I agree with the jist of this, people need to vent their anger elsewhere this time, sack Ole, and we'll just be back here saying the same thing about the next guy until there is genuine change at the club.

I hope he stays for as long as that takes, come what may.

Rafaeldagold

Agreed. Absolute load of thickos on this message board at this point.

OP is a gowl.
Nice..you’re pleasant aren’t you..

So it’s thick is it? Please explain how Ole is a good manager to a simpleton thicko like myself ?

Rafaeldagold

And I told you it's not as simple as you make it look like. And that's why it is a stupid thread.
How is not simple?

There are better managers than Ole.

So replace Ole with a better manager.

Simple

Water Melon

Ole is doing quite shite so far, and I doubt that it will get better soon as our fixtures are getting tougher. He may not last until X-mas.

Rafaeldagold

People need to understand that by supporting a failing manager who isn’t producing is NOT helping the club.

You can love Ole the player & not the manager (which I do)

Once we get a decent manager in place that’s in the best interest of the club. Not by name calling out those who have an issue with the boring play & awful results of the manager.

AshRK

How is not simple?

There are better managers than Ole.

So replace Ole with a better manager.

Simple
So you are saying let us appoint just any other manager because that would be a smart move and that would take the club forward. Hey let us appoint Moyes as he has achieved more than ole. Your whole thread is reactionary without any substance. Not rating ole is one thing but to say let us appoint just anyone so that we can get rid of Ole is a stupid ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.