Who is the most dislikable manager in the league? - Poll

Well...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

York

Arteta is the only manager I can’t stand. No issues with Pep or Klopp.

RK

Arteta, 12th man.
Because he stands so close to the fecking pitch he's making tackles.
I wouldn't have sympathy if he got cartwheeled by a Haaland-type before he injures a Garnacho-type.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Klopp
Moyes
Conte

and always Mourinho regardless of whether he's actually managing in the premier league or not at any given time.

MUFC OK

Has to be that try hard bluffer Arteta.

Incapable of praising another team which is classless, when they lose just blames mistakes/officiating.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
I still don't get how Arteta is top of the list. Trust me...Arteta is irrelevant. Arsenal will win nothing, and he will be gone in less than 2 years

I’m loving my life

Arteta has recently unearthed his inner classlessness. However Klopp has caused all manner of issues with penalties not being given and Liverpool getting easy decisions from crying in press conferences

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Klopp should easily win this. He is a bad loser, he acts like an idiot towards 4th official anytime they lose a game. But my biggest problem with him is that he likes to commentate anything that doesn't have anything to do with Liverpool for some reason. Man City or Chelsea's spending, Ukraine war, United penalties, Valencia offside, he always talk about other clubs or topics for some reason, his pre match press conferences are basically his podcasts about activities in the world from last 7 days.

Mr.Hik

If you really dislike a manager it’s because they are doing really well; Klopp & Guardiola have won loads so fans dislike them when they try to get every inch of an edge by complaining when anything goes against them. Now Arteta is looking like building something with arsenal so he is becoming more irritating. For years fans despised Ferguson, we adored him. Bit of a pointless thread.
Nobody hated Ancelotti, Tuchel, Pellegrini or Ranieri when they were winning.

Arteta is just anoying cnut. I bet my ass that managers hates him too.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's funny because if you exchange the word manager for club in the poll the results are the same.

Conte for me. Nutcase in the mold of Simeone.

Cloud7

I was about to vote Arteta then I remembered Moyes was still in the PL.

I still cannot stand him. I grew to hate him during his time at United. Aside from being a crap manager, he had a ridiculous amount of arrogance that was based on absolutely nothing, and to make it even more nauseating it was coupled with the press and loads of our fanbase constantly banging on about him being humble and hard working. That was always the defense used for Moyes, that he was hard working. Since then I asked the question of how is he more hard working than any other manager in world football, and an answer was never forthcoming. In a lot of ways, Moyes represents the way we declined post SAF far more than any other manager we have had since.

Just typing this message reminds me of how annoyed I used to be during those days. So for me, the most dislikable manager in the league is Moyes by some distance.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Went with Emery. Incredible negative manager who’s Teams always play terribly destructive and unfair football. Hate his teams.

Arteta. Average manager with his team in a purple patch but acts like Michels, Paisley and Ferguson rolled into one.

Pep is up there but at least he can back it up, and he seems occasionally alright.

Klopp i quite like, aside from being Liverpool manager.

If you visualised any manager being in charge of us I think you would like them. Arteta I'm not so sure of.

ShinjiNinja26

It has to be between Klopp and Arteta, both absolute cnuts but at least Klopp has the success to back it up whereas Arteta has a single F.A Cup to his name and thinks he’s fecking gods gift to football.

ROFLUTION

I haven't followed Arteta really (as I think he's just yelling on the sidelines like everyone else) so can someone pinpoint me the biggest moments of him being a dick? A top 3 or top 5 maybe?

Marcus

Arteta should be given a yellow card whenever he deliberately wanders out of his box. It's nonsensical what he gets away with. It can slow down opposition throw ins and intimidate opposing team players. After 2 infractions, he should be sent off. Can't have special treatment for him.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
It's gotta be between Pep, Klopp and Arteta. Pep has the smug posh look with a side of catalan psycho, Klopp is just a homo mongoloid, equally brilliant and batshit crazy, primitive yet progressive. Arteta is the annoying upstart, full of hand raising, question answering energy of the worst kind.

EtH

Arteta. But Conte deserves an honorable mention. Despicable cnut he is.

EDIT: In fact I just changed my vote. It’s Conte. Hands down. No one comes close.

Last edited:

slored1

Moyes. Turned champions into a 7th placed team. Arrogant twat who plays anti-football.

Unam333

I voted for Arteta. I know it's his way to pump his players up, but I like Ten Hag's demeanor more.

I don't even think rival fans dislike Ten Hag.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I was about to vote Arteta then I remembered Moyes was still in the PL.

I still cannot stand him. I grew to hate him during his time at United. Aside from being a crap manager, he had a ridiculous amount of arrogance that was based on absolutely nothing, and to make it even more nauseating it was coupled with the press and loads of our fanbase constantly banging on about him being humble and hard working. That was always the defense used for Moyes, that he was hard working. Since then I asked the question of how is he more hard working than any other manager in world football, and an answer was never forthcoming. In a lot of ways, Moyes represents the way we declined post SAF far more than any other manager we have had since.

Just typing this message reminds me of how annoyed I used to be during those days. So for me, the most dislikable manager in the league is Moyes by some distance.
I was about to post almost exactly the same response and saw this. Fully agreed, his arrogance was unbearable and I bet he still thinks he did well here.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I haven't followed Arteta really (as I think he's just yelling on the sidelines like everyone else) so can someone pinpoint me the biggest moments of him being a dick? A top 3 or top 5 maybe?
The fact that he mimics Pep's moves is more than enough. Not long before he shaves his head bald too.

Djemba-Djemba

It's 100% Klopp.

Sore loser, constant ridiculous excuses whenever they lose, over the top celebrations when they score.

Obsessed with bringing up Utd and having a moan at us.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
My 3 biggest pet peeves when it comes to managers in no specific order:

- Criticising any style of football that is different to their own style.
- Blaming losses on complete bullshit (the grass was too high, the grass was too green, the ref was too much of a DILF).
- Desperately trying to appeal to the team's fanbase, resulting in pretty fake and cringy behavior.

Jurgen Klopp is the only manager who does all three, so it has to be him.

Fahad Jawaid

Has to be Arteta, I don't mind Pep and Klopp, they try to influence the referees through press conferences but who does not, I expect Ten Hag to learn this art aswell and understand that's how you get favourable decision or penalties against your team, otherwise your players could get shot, but still you would not get anything.

I never followed Arsenal matches, but I hated the way Arteta acted against us on the touch line in both matches. In the first match kept crying in the post match for the goal that was disallowed for the foul on Eriksen.

At Emirates, he literally bitched and moaned his way throughout the match and got Shaw carded after waving four times or whatever for his foul on Saka.

Plus his rant recently about wanting the points back instead of apology was also very weird. Lastly in any match they lose, he will never admit it was his teams fault or they didn't play well. It's always refresh who didn't give them anything or had decisions against them as if it's a conspiracy.

As a player, I found him very level headed, but hate him as a manager, can't stand him.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Artetas constant interfering with the ball when it comes near him is petulant and unacceptable for a manager. It would concern me even if I were an Arsenal fan

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Got to be Arteta, pep and klopp. Not just because they’re our rivals but arteta because he’s just a whinge bag and forever asking for bookings on opposition players. Pep because he can’t act losing and is a sore lose… apparently they had no chance of winning the league he said when they lost a few week ago. And klopp because he can never accept when teams have performed better then them, there’s always an odd excuse like the grass is to long or it’s too windy.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I can't really decide between Arteta and Frank. Think Frank has a darker side to him. Both pretenders. Rodgers is another pretender, but he's harmless. I don't dislike Pep at all, and I used to really like Klopp (Dortmund days) though it's worn off quite a bit, I still think he's a decent human being.

I go with Frank.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Arteta. But Conte deserves an honorable mention. Despicable cnut he is.

EDIT: In fact I just changed my vote. It’s Conte. Hands down. No one comes close.
Obviously I am biased as Conte is currently my team's manager but I'm genuinely curious as to why you hate him so much? Even when he was Chelsea manager I don't remember disliking him as he always comes across quite well in interviews, etc.

Mr.Hik

Obviously I am biased as Conte is currently my team's manager but I'm genuinely curious as to why you hate him so much? Even when he was Chelsea manager I don't remember disliking him as he always comes across quite well in interviews, etc.

Grown man wearing a wig. What do you want more?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I didn't mind Klopp that much at the start and the things he did/said at times were the type of things SAF did during his tenure to try and gain an edge over competitors and the referees/league. In the past few years though he's gone a step further into cnut territory. People who are at the top of the game are on a fine line with being a cnut to gain an advantage and just being a cnut and he's now stepped over it.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Having followed Klopp since his Dortmund days (wasn't really paying attention to him when he was back in Mainz, though I remember his team was fun to watch), I like him and think he's genuine in his emotions.

I voted Conte because he can act like a real pr*ck by throwing his players and club management under the bus if things aren't going his way.