Who is the most skilled player in the PL?

vuc

First Team Serb
I wasn't determining or dictating if or when you should move to Serbia, learn to read. You portray yourself as patriotic, bring up serbian players in every bloody thread going, hyping them up at every opportunity possible and maybe in your mind you believe yourself to be too but don't get annoyed when people point out your blatant hypocricy. To top it all off you laugh when someone suggests that you're English, even though you're born and bred here and have no plans of moving to Serbia unless the economy improves.

Stop polluting threads with your constant Serbian bias and people might not call you up on your hyprocisy, just a thought.
I did read it properly, and instantly you suggested that I can't be patriotic whilst living in England which is absurd. Do you think I really like having to go round in circles all the time? When did I hype up anybody? Did I make a thread saying 'the strongest players in the league are serbian?' or did I offer about 15 different alternatives? Of course I will laugh at it, I have no English blood to speak of you imbecile. British-Serb yes.

Can you quote exactly what you think is 'bias' with my posts. Otherwise I will say the same about every Irish/Scottish/Scandinavian poster on here..

Alex

I did read it properly, and instantly you suggested that I can't be patriotic whilst living in England which is absurd. Do you think I really like having to go round in circles all the time? When did I hype up anybody? Did I make a thread saying 'the strongest players in the league are serbian?' or did I offer about 15 different alternatives? Of course I will laugh at it, I have no English blood to speak of you imbecile. British-Serb yes.

Can you quote exactly what you think is 'bias' with my posts. Otherwise I will say the same about every Irish/Scottish/Scandinavian poster on here..
Haha, calling me Albanian because you think I have an issue with you because you are Serbian is a bit xenophobic, no, especially when I have no problem with you or Serbia.

Alex

I wasnt wumming though you said that I said that Ivanovic was the most skilled player in the PL as a joke, I did not say it as a joke as I did not say it at all you moron. I listed Nani in the second post of this thread. Then someone mentioned Ivanovic and I lol'd, so what get over it

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon

Like I said, learn to read. As for the hyping up part, are you being serious? Just ask anyone and they'd tell you just how annoying and cringeworthy your constant Serbian bias is. If a Serbian player can be bigged up or brought into a debate, you'll do it.

Oh and as for you being patriotic, do me a favour. You're not half as patriotic as you believe you are, like someone else said, little Vuc repeats Mummy and Daddy's beliefs and thinks he's a true patriot, highlighted well by your Albanian comment. You've never lived in Serbia yet you make such a comment about Albanians to Alex:lol:

I'm off out now, so I'll let you get back to starring at your Serbian flag and singing the Serbian national anthem from the comfort of your home in Britain.

PS, I've obviously touched a nerve, I wonder why.

Aint gota Kalou

Scholes is the best when it comes to manipulating the ball.

Nani's ability to use two feet give him the edge over Berbatov for me. Nasri is also close.

vuc

First Team Serb
Like I said, learn to read. As for the hyping up part, are you being serious? Just ask anyone and they'd tell you just how annoying and cringeworthy your constant Serbian bias is. If a Serbian player can be bigged up or brought into a debate, you'll do it.

Oh and as for you being patriotic, do me a favour. You're not half as patriotic as you believe you are, like someone else said, little Vuc repeats Mummy and Daddy's beliefs and thinks he's a true patriot, highlighted well by your Albanian comment. You've never lived in Serbia yet you make such a comment about Albanians to Alex:lol:

I'm off out now, so I'll let you get back to starring at your Serbian flag and singing the Serbian national anthem from the comfort of your home in Britain.

PS, I've obviously touched a nerve, I wonder why.
Yeh its funny that, everytime I ask someone to quote or to show me what exactly they have issue with - they don't, or can't..

So what is patriotism for you? Well that comment was a WUM to counter a WUM attempt like I said already, but it seems I hit a nerve with it...

Well given I am at work I find that hard to do, or is that just another assumption that you imagined..

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
Modric?

if skilled means tricks and flicks then Nani/Berbatov but really many players can do display outrageous skill but it is more what comes from that skill. Berbatov has shown moments of brilliance which have created things.

Nani will often do something fabulous skill wise whilst just bumming around in a bit of space. Sort of like Ronaldo, where he'll show wonderful footwork and play a square pass. Very fancy but really rarely amounts to much. Nice to see though!

Just watch soccer am skill school or whatever it is. You see guys do wonderful stuff in any league.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Modric?

if skilled means tricks and flicks then Nani/Berbatov but really many players can do display outrageous skill but it is more what comes from that skill. Berbatov has shown moments of brilliance which have created things.

Nani will often do something fabulous skill wise whilst just bumming around in a bit of space. Sort of like Ronaldo, where he'll show wonderful footwork and play a square pass. Very fancy but really rarely amounts to much. Nice to see though!

Just watch soccer am skill school or whatever it is. You see guys do wonderful stuff in any league.
I think you're a little harsh.Nani is very different to Ronaldo in that aspect.Nani always tries to produce openings with his tricks whereas Ronaldo was more about showboating