Who screwed up more in the final, Pep or Ole?

Leeuw

Supports
Sporting CP
I think a lot of people here underestimate Villareal. And people overate our bench. If you take into account that due to covid-19 the season the games were even more wrapped up dan usual I come to the conclusion that I made after the close of summer transferwindow. We lost it there. Only Cavani after a long time was a plus the rest didn't bring much.

SAFMUTD

Everyone saying Ole is plain wrong.

Ole fecked up in game management big time, he sabotaged us but we all know he barely impacts games with his subs. It was nothing new or surprising really. While he can certainly do better no one really expected him to do much better. We are used to that kind of passiveness from him. He's not a tactical coach if plan A doesn't then that's it, there's no plan B.

Pep on the other hand is a mastermind, he fecked himself up with that starting line up and then couldnt impact the game with his subs. Everyone expected him to change the game, after all he's an all time great.

Coaches feck ups should be judged according to expectations, just like players and under that premise Pep did way worse than Ole.