g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Who should manage England next ?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Realistic, available options only.

We'll make a poll once we get enough suggestions.

Panther

I think Rafa is a great manager and he clearly likes England but I think he's just signed a 3 year contract with Newcastle so wouldn't leave.
Eddie Howe did alright with Bournemouth this season and he is an attacking coach so he could be an option even though he's inexperienced.
Gareth Southgate has been doing good for our u21's so might be a contender but is uninspiring.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Steve Bruce?

Eddie Howe?

Both seem ambitious and play attacking style

Mr. Ant

I think England needs someone like Conte, you know coach whose teams can defend when they need to but they can attack fast and with purpose unlike this England team.. also he would straighten those divas out because it really is embarrassing.

Since Conte's going to Chelsea the only realistic choice is Big Sam, not the most popular choice but in big tournaments England would be a lot better imo.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Me.
I should.
It's not a full time job, it doesn't need any experience, I also wouldn't need 5 million a year salary, I would do it on my spare time.

I bet my house I would do a better job than any England manager in the last ten years.

FromTheBench

I'd give it to big Sam if sticking english. Or give it to Bruce, Pardew, howe.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Me, I'd would bring Rashford on before the 84th minute.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Give it to someone young. Forget Southgate or Neville, what do they inspire?

Eddie Howe for me.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Give it to Poch, maybe as a dual role. Unrealistic, I agree but ambitious atleast
Considering he is the only one how to know these Spurs players and England's side is full of them, makes sense to hand it to him

Among realistic candidates:
Moyes
Pardew
Bruce
in no particular order

Is Blanc considered realistic though?