Who wants to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
I’ll be honest, I stopped reading after the first sentence of your second paragraph.

You ask why it’s a ‘competition’ but led with an Italian man being beaten by a few black guys.

Read what is written. I’m yet to see anyone on this forum say that white people categorically can not be discriminated against because of their race as they quite obviously can but anyone stating the ‘racism’ suffered by black people is in anyone similar to the prejudice white people can face aren’t equipped for this conversation.

You can be any colour & suffer discrimination based on it, but don’t equivocate then start talking about it not being a competition.

The systemic, the micro aggressions, & countless other things simply aren’t in place for one group as they are for another.
to be honest, I stopped reading after you said you stopped reading. If you can’t be arsed having the conversation just don’t reply.

Daniel_de_Foe

Supports
Member of the BLPA
Can't tell if serious...!
can’t say I’m not serious

If somebody accused me as a German of being part of a inferior cultural heritage and by birth taking part in a worldwide conspiracy- that’s essentially antisemitism only for Germans? Isn’t it?

The Problem with right wing people, they don’t want to except systemic racism as real because they don’t want to accept anything systemic as real. It goes against their doctrine of personal responsibility. It is at it’s core Freuds third narcissistic injury (Hell, there is no English word for “Kränkung”, what a bloody inferior language that is) in action.

Last edited:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
This excuse is used far too often. I moderated a forum long ago before report & block options. If I’m given the ‘power’ to moderate on a forum then yes, I can join in on threads but surely part of the role is to cast an eye over things.

The thread went on for a few days with the same few posters.

You’re right it happens on every forum but it also needs to be accepted that it happens on this forum; I was banned for saying debates exactly like the one going on here still happen too frequently.

I enjoy numerous parts of this forum, the transfer tweets is a good way to check what’s happening at a glance & the General forums can be a good read even if I don’t actively participate but at the point where we’re seeing posts like the one from @The Don for the umpteenth time then the forum needs to admit there’s an issue imo.

To clarify, I don’t think inherently this place is racist but every thread of this type sees the same ‘wilful ignorance’ & often turns nasty, which isn’t conducive for a good natured forum.
Every thread of this type? This thread was created to ask people to calm down and give their heads a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.