Who will be our next stopgap striker?

Superden

Some of the names, especially those not in jest. It's bloody depressing...

DickDastardly

Petković for 3 million.

Been saying it for years now.
He's a lazy ass punk, but when he wants to, there's a really good player under all that laziness.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Best market picks IMHO, excluding the flavours of the month:
  • Lois Openda: A very fast paced forward that is always on the move. Ideal for fluid attack. Needs to improve the offball skills though. But he is improving his numbers season after season, which is generally a good sign.
  • Elye Wahi: probably one of the hottest assets on the U21 market: it won't be cheap though, but Montpellier will probably not reject a 40-45M offer.
  • Santiago Gimenez: very clever forward who is tactically very clever. His clever movement makes him a good asset for teams that like to keep creating empty spaces.

L1nk

Does anyone say no to Hojlund and Taremi for 80mill euros combined this summer

Jaae

Not ITK

Does anyone say no to Hojlund and Taremi for 80mill euros combined this summer
Probably the best we can do. I’m definitely in the camp of needing two strikers this summer and Kane and Osimhen are unreachable even on their own.

croadyman

Probably the best we can do. I’m definitely in the camp of needing two strikers this summer and Kane and Osimhen are unreachable even on their own.
Yeah him and a Hojlund/Kolo-Muani

2Injurytimegoal

I just hope we can get rid of Martial, he lost his acceleration and pace with all the injuries, he is not get good at setting up teammates, not a willing runner either, but he is earning close to Harry Kane, ridiculous.

And Osimhen, we should able to afford him with our budget and sellings, the problem is if he willing to join us.

Infra-red

Füllkrug. 30 years old, but top scorer in Bundesliga, excellent in the air (Ten Hag likes a target man option) and likes to get involved in the build up. If neither Kane nor Osimhen is happening, we could do a lot worse than Füllkrug and a young, talented understudy (Højlund?) as a duo.

red.knight

If we do sign another stop gap striker, I hope he has Weghorst's workrate in adoption to goal scoring ability. Shout out to big Wout Weghorst. Utd fans loved the work he puts in for us this season. Gave 100% every single game. If work ethic was all that was needed, he'd have a place at United but getting goals is the far more important factor which he struggles with. The thing that surprises me is at Wolfsburg he looked really good and he did well in Turkey as well. It's fine to criticize him but how on earth is Martial still a United player. He doesn't score many, doesn't track back and seems to be injured half the time too.