Who will be the escape goat when Pogba leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
So rightly or wongly Pogba takes a lot of flack for the bad performances United have put in these last 4 years but if he leaves who would we blame?

Martial would be a good candidate

De Gea also has a similar history of flirting with Madrid

Maguire has made a lot of mistakes and he's captain

lilcurt

Glad this is so different to all the other Pogba threads it justified creating...

On topic, do people even cares if he leaves at this point? What would the team be losing? A player who maybe has 2-3 standout performances per season.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Someone make a Pogba spacegoat gif

Add the rest while you are at it

Renegade

The next scape goat will be the player who is under performing and not justifying their place in the team if that’s what you call scape goat.

I call it being held accountable.

cj_sparky

Great now we've got Escaping Goats to deal with, can 2020 get any worse...

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Another question is who will defend the space (goat) when the escape goat has escaped.

Marty1968

Yo have goat to be kidding me! Can we all stop bleeting on about Pogba! We know he played baaaaaad against Spurs but so did everyone. :lol: :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
The next player who dreams of playing for a club other than the club he’s at maybe.

starman

Tbf he is the escaped G.O.A.T, all that talent and potential to be one of the greatest and yet Jordan Henderson will probably go down as a better player

redshaw

Is this Pogba's plan to wear a goat costume and escape OT. Could work actually.

Zen86

So rightly or wongly Pogba takes a lot of flack for the bad performances United have put in these last 4 years but if he leaves who would we blame?

Martial would be a good candidate

De Gea also has a similar history of flirting with Madrid

Maguire has made a lot of mistakes and he's captain
Yes because Maguire and De Gea have such an easy ride on here currently.

Handré1990

He gets a lot of vitriol which is unnecessary. It must be allowed to question the return on our investment however. He hasn’t been worth the investment, simple as. I think we should sell him. His failure isn’t only on him though, I have to say. He’s just not the hero we need or deserve right now, and it’s become apparent we won’t see the best of him here. How about we get in a CM who actually wants to be a CM, and enjoys playing in midfield?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He gets a lot of vitriol which is unnecessary. It must be allowed to question the return on our investment however. He hasn’t been worth the investment, simple as. I think we should sell him. His failure isn’t only on him though, I have to say. He’s just not the hero we need or deserve right now, and it’s become apparent we won’t see the best of him here. How about we get in a CM who actually wants to be a CM, and enjoys playing in midfield?
This is a fair assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.