Utd - 3 wins, 2 losses
Chelsea - 2 wins, 1 loss
Notts Forest - 2 wins, 0 losses
Aston Villa - 1 win, 0 losses
Leeds - 0 wins, 1 loss
Arsenal - 0 wins, 1 loss
Spuds - 0 wins, 1 loss
Man City - 0 wins, 1 loss

For me, I am wondering if anyone else can make it? City where always likely to make it sooner rather than later, but Spuds seemed like a long shot prior to (and even during) Poch's reign.

pacifictheme

Leicester are the only ones with potential imo, but that is very unlikely.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
As said it will be Leicester if anyone, hard to see anyone outside that list being in it anytime soon let alone making a final.

FatTails

Leicester. I’m honestly not trolling but England just went to a final by having a kind draw, being defensively solid, and being deadly on counters and set pieces. That sounds like Ranieri’s Leicester and I think they’re still capable of playing that way.

The obvious differences are that England’s squad compared to other nations in the Euros is much better than Leicester’s compared to other clubs in the CL. There is also home and away games which makes beating a better team harder.

TheReligion

Abusive
Leicester. I’m honestly not trolling but England just went to a final by having a kind draw, being defensively solid, and being deadly on counters and set pieces. That sounds like Ranieri’s Leicester and I think they’re still capable of playing that way.

The obvious differences are that England’s squad compared to other nations in the Euros is much better than Leicester’s compared to other clubs in the CL. There is also home and away games which makes beating a better team harder.
I don't understand the comparison to be honest. Seems totally irrelevant.

Sylar

Defensively solid and Brendan Rodgers doesn't seem to go together

But I think Leicester is the obvious one

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Those nine, with six different teams reaching the CL final in the last 20 years, four in the last three seasons alone, is already a very impressive number.

Basically, now the PL has 3-4 teams every season that could somewhat realistically reach the CL final. It is a sign of the massive strength in depth at the top of the league.
But I really don't see Leicester getting anywhere near there. Don't think there will be a new entry anytime soon.

Zen

Can I ask - what is it are you getting at here? Or merely speculative questioning? As proven by City and City, could reasonably be.... anyone?

England 4 CL Final debutants in the past 21 years.

France - 2
Spain - 1
Germany - 1
Italy - 0

EDIT - Thinking about it... it's probably gonna be Leeds 2030.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I think super league will happen first, so any of the currently mid table English teams not in that will have a good chance.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Can I ask - what is it are you getting at here? Or merely speculative questioning? As proven by City and City, could reasonably be.... anyone?

England 4 CL Final debutants in the past 21 years.

France - 2
Spain - 1
Germany - 1
Italy - 0

EDIT - Thinking about it... it's probably gonna be Leeds 2030.
Just speculative questioning as it is the off season.

Personally, my money is on Newcastle if they get Saudi owners.

Leeds have already reached a CL final.

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Not Leicester, not with Brendan Rodgers in charge.

Rodgers was out of his depth in the CL with Liverpool and he regularly botches big games/pressure matches with Leicester, which was his trait with Liverpool as well.

Newcastle if the Saudis bought it.