Who will choke to let Liverpool back in the top 4?

RedBanker

I love you Ole
We have points to both Pool and Leicester. Next season when we are going full tilt at the title we expect the favor to be returned.

Skills

Snitch
We have points to both Pool and Leicester. Next season when we are going full tilt at the title we expect the favor to be returned.
Yeah I'm not sure if it'll be us going for the title. Liverpool look like they've regained some of their mojo and having Van Dijk back will be a big psychological boost (as well as a quality one).

It'll be a city/Liverpool 1-2 again next season and we'll back in our place somewhere between 3-5th.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Yeah I'm not sure if it'll be us going for the title. Liverpool look like they've regained some of their mojo and having Van Dijk back will be a big psychological boost (as well as a quality one).

It'll be a city/Liverpool 1-2 again next season and we'll back in our place somewhere between 3-5th.
Yes, what you said is probably the realistic scenario. But as usual I still dream of the best scenarios as a supporter. However, if we can get a top CB and CDM, I think our points tally should be at least 12-15 points more than this season. At least we can stop getting beaten/drawing with relegation fodder teams.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Rodgers is solely to blame, the decision to take Maddison off and bring on a defensive player with 30 odd minutes left was shambolic, soon as that change was made I knew Leicester were going to blow it.